When Stars Fall...

Stars will fall

Stars will fall.

The colors of our flag will be washed away.

The people will be desecrated to destructive antics.

The hearts will turn black.

The mind will fog with oblivion of those that aren't standing.

We can't fall to the lights of aggravated temptations, but we can rise as a group of one that can demolish the lights of those that will end happiness.

The pursuit to eradicate that happiness is often seen as normal.

Blood will shed until the next day.

No one will remember the lives of those that lost their dreams and lives.

So don't bite the hand that feeds us dreams but swallow it whole.

Tears aren't manifesting reanimation for those that died.

We must move on and remember them when we fight for everlasting peace.

That one day will come to our hearts.

When our arms dismembered, we can finally have a short glimpse of what the future will be.

Without the power of compassion, our lives will crumble, and war will be inevitable.

We can't provoke violence with more violence.

Hate with hate.

Killers with Killers.

We can only join in hands to become one united nation.

A nation where no one have to be afraid to walk in public and be ashamed.

Those fallen stars will shot across the skies as comets to shimmer forever.

The washed out colors will remained.

The mind will be clear.

The hearts will become filled with energies of passion.

Cowards we may be.

The mind is mightier than any weapon that can blast the decor of one's morality.

Keep your hands of the triggers of your swift and dismembering weapons and use your intellect to make the ultimate decision.

Your heart, your mind, and your soul are the strongest weapons any person can bear.

Use them wisely before we repeat history.