Taehyung

Library -
BTS
/////

Taehyung was that one guy at school that sat at the library every day with a strawberry milk.

He was nice if you actually spoke to him but with the fact he barely talked to anyone; it was hard to get close.

"Is anybody sitting here?" You lifted your eyes from your book to see Taehyung; standing in his uniform neatly with a study book and two cartons of strawberry milk.

You nodded with a small smile as he pulled out the chair on the opposite side of the table.

Within minutes you were already caught back up in your book and you could hear Taehyung slurping his strawberry milk noisily and you rubbed your eyes.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung spoke as you looked up.

"I was rude...here" Taehyung passed the extra carton of strawberry milk towards you and you smiled at the kind gesture.

"Thank you" you said with a smile as you took the carton and drank it down greedily.

You could hear Taehyung laugh and you looked up sheepishly as he held his sore stomach.

"Stop laughing" you said with a giggle as you wiped your upper lip.

Taehyung continued to laugh loudly as you watched the librarian fume from the opposite side of the library. Her glasses at the peak of her nose but her eyes narrowed and glared towards the laughing boy.

"Oh gosh Taehyung stop" you said between Taehyung's contagious laugh.

He looked at you for a moment but continued.

The librarian was now storming how her way over towards the both of you and you could feel your eyes enlarge a little at how vicious the librarian looked.

"Tae stop" you whispered harshly as you hit his arm lightly; showing how genuinely serious you were. You didn't need to get kicked out.

"Would you two please mind leaving?" The Librarian asked rudely as she placed two hands on her hips and tapped her foot judgingly.

"Sorry Miss" you spoke as you gathered your books from the table; Taehyung not far behind you without a word.

The moment you stepped outside you could hear Taehyung let out a deep breathe.

"Thank God" he whispered out loud and you were slightly startled by his statement.

"What?" You asked confused.

"Thought we'd never get out of there" he said dramatically as he placed a hand on his hip.

"You can literally walk out" I spoke with sarcasm lacing my every word.

"I know; but I've been in there for the past few weeks trying to talk to you; it's not every day you find a girl as pretty as you" Taehyung spoke with a slight Crimson blush covering his cheeks.

You couldn't stop you own blush as you tried to place your head down.

"Don't hide from me" Taehyung whispered as he lifted your head slightly to meet his.

////

Requests are open xx