Aim 11:( Second Phase): It's all about the strategy

=========================[{{{{Previously on the last Aim}}}}}}]========================

Don't tell me i have to merge my inter-world character to get back to my body!

So i did my hunch i merged with my real world body and to my surprise i woke up laying on my bed.

I quickly went up went to the bathroom to look at the mirror to see what happened to me, especially my eyes, when i did though both my eyes glowed red but it eventually vanished after a few blinks...

Weird...

How...did my Inter-world character ended up in the real realm?

If i can i remember correctly Alodia said it was physically and mentally impossible for the Inter-word Realm to collide with the real world especially your character but...

I have to find that book that strange girl voice mentioned maybe i could get my answer, but first i should worry about tomorrow's Second phase examination...

After what just happened to me today...i clearly have to pass this test to solve this madness.

==========================================================================================================================================================================

+++++++++++++++++++++++[{{{{{{{{{{{{{Xavier's POV}}}}}}}}}}}}}}]+++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day i woke up groggy and pissed...

And no it's not because of my alarm clock...

It's from the stupid music that the school started playing. I'm not mad with the music but the fact that they played it at three in the morning?!

Like hell why would anyone play this damn early?!

Weird though...

Why am i the only one that is annoyed by this? Don't these people know any common sense when it comes to this types of things?

Well since i woke up with my black hair so messed up while my blue pajamas was so wrinkled as always, i tiredly walked my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that I went to my bed but not to sleep but to fix it since i'm pretty much a mess when i sleep.

After minutes cleaning my man nest i sat by the edge of my bed and opened up my Com-link to see if i miss any "IMPORTANT" messages.

Upon looking i just saw boring e-mails but to my surprise i did saw one but it's been sent to me by someone going by the name "Apoy".

Apoy...

Isn't that Fire in filipino?

Could it be from him?

I sighed and smirked.

Nah.

He won't send me some text message. He's more of the face-to-face type of dude.

Well i'm too tired to think just figuring hime out,  so I just shrug it off and check out what the message is but again to my surprise I just saw what it seemeed to look like a big map of a certain place with marked coordinates.

Due to the tendency of curiosity, I decided to study it to see if it has some use to me and the meaning of the marked coordinates.

My first though was it is a map of cedar or a big city. But as I sink deeper on analyzing it it really didn't match the coordinates through our school's digital map because the location cant show the location of the mark places in th map that Apoy-something send to me.