Aim 23: Third phase:Plan (A& B) Meeting with some old friends

Third person's POV

As the group went off their ways in order to get help, Xavier went to the garden along with Gene, Logan and Ava because of the said plan.

"Are you sure this will work?" Ava said in doubt of their plan

Xavier smirked"I'm positive. Especially you guys are the most vital part of the plan"

Ava felt oddly at ease but Gene looked at Xavier rather odd as well...for he felt... somewhat familiar to him.

Too familiar...

As the team of Gene got to the garden Xavier went his way to the beach while the two carry on with their side of the plan.

As Xavier moved carefully he saw three big boats and two speed boats by the right side near the said boats.

He thought of a way to get pass some of the enemy for a few minutes then he went closer to the docks.

But he suddenly went to a halt and moved back a bit when he saw two armed man walking on patrol on where he was hiding.

He smirked though knowing that its going right into his plan and stealthily went near the two men before quickly grabbing the first man then did an arm lock. He covered his mouth, chocking him thus causing him to pass out.

Xavier took the man's guns, bullets, his communicator and...some of his money.

Then he threw a rock at the second guy making him look away then he ran quickly  behind him and hand chopped his nape knocking him out instantly.

"Man, i miss doing this" He stated as he took the man's riffle, knife, pistol, and his money

After that he went up a tree nearby and prepared his riffle. Breathing steadily he took aim at a long metal rod and made a lock on the red glowing bulb on top of it.

He grins"Bingo.So you're the reason why the communication can't work....why did these guys made it so obvious though" he said as he pulled the trigger shattering the said glowing bulb

Then Xavier heard a transmission call by the communicator he took

([《《

Voice 1: Signalunterbrecher nach unten. Neuer Feind bestätigt. Sei in höchster Alarmbereitschaft (《Signal breaker down. New enemy confirmed. Be on high alert》)

Voice 2:Verstanden (《Roger that》)》》])

Luckily for him, his hacking job required him to learn every language needed when it comes to talking and identifying his clients and targets a like without any of them suspecting who and where he is.

As the conversation ended Xavier quickly moved to another location in order to shoot the remaining signal breakers without any unwanted attention
===================================================================================

As Gene's team carefully move in the garden,they hid up a big tree when they saw three patrol men walk by.

The three felt so nervous, luckily the armed man didn't notice them and went on.

"Dang...that egoistic ass is right about the pirates going on patrol units. I'm just surprised they didn't get the whole resort to notice them" Gene said in frustration

"That's just it, how did this minor thing happen?" Ava asked as she roam her eyes at the garden

"Let's just think of it as two things. One, an inside job, two signal Jammers. Wait...how far away are we till we get pass those guys?" Logan asked as he look at his two companies