Aim 12 : Card Shifter

({[Previously on the Last Chapter]})

As Xavier's Team flew farther away from the scene, they suddenly felt an immense power surge Which was coming from their leader.

"Will he be alright?" Logan asked looking very agitant

"He'll be fine, if i know one thing about that bastard is that whenever he's serious...it means he's dead serious" Drake said as he gave off a coy smile to his team mates, which made them shiver all of a sudden

"Those two are Living Demons!!" they all thought in unison

"Ok guys hold on tight, next stop The GMC Sky labyrinth!" Drake yelled as he maneuver his way towards the a big golden door with a sign saying "This is the End Of the Road".

"You better hurry Xavier" Drake thought as he landed the card infront of the labyrinth's entrance

================================================================================

Xaviers Pov

This one is going to be tricky...

This thing can see me anywhere, it looks like this thing can use infrared vision to see me so invisibility or smoke bombs would be pointless as well. Damn...

Then the monster started to hit the ground like an angry toddler hitting on a table. Somehow i managed to avoid getting hit but the more this thing hits me on ground the more this path would likely collapse...

Wait a minute...

"Hey you ugly piece of crap come and get me!" i yelled as i hopped on one of my cards an flew up. If i can distract this thing i can actually have a chance to...

Then out of nowhere tentacles started to sprout out from it's back and and it swiftly attacked me which results me falling from my card. Good thing it wasn't much but a scratch on my left arm and i managed to hang on to a wild card that happened to flew by. Damn this thing can grow tentacles!?

Damn gross! It turned uglier!

Well I have to scrap the idea of making this path collapse this thing will definitely survive since it may possibly sprout wings.

Damn...

Huh...

Wait...

I never knew the path here is wider up close...i've got it! *Sigh* i have no choice but to use it then huh? Damn you ugly shit hole i was saving this for later!!

" Card Magician: chaînes de l' la bêche(Chain of spades) " i said as i summoned a card. Cards flew around me for a moment but it quickly exploded and spread causing it to hit the monsters eyes,causing the monster to scream in agony .It was a great hit i must say, every eye was hit right on.

While battling though, i notice my appearance changed again from a blond girl back to my male character but this time my hair here is brunette and a black coat and a red V neck shirt to boot.

While battling though, i notice my appearance changed again from a blond girl back to my male character but this time my hair here is brunette and a black coat  and a red V neck shirt to boot