Aim 26: The Treasure hunt Begins

[{Third person POV}]

As the morning rays started to gently touch everyone's faces...

Xavier is busy doing some last minute bandaging when the uncauncious, beat up, red head with a small scar on his neck, woke up

"Ugh...where am i?" He asked as he slowly moved his body

Xavier sighed "Well, you're in my room and you're being treated by yours truly, so try to chill. Besides, there is something that I find more interesting...like...hmmm what happened to you is a good question to start am I right?" Xavier asked with a creepy smirk as he finished wrapping the bandage on his arm

The guy pauses a bit...and thinks that this guy is scary and he might be in bigger danger than he already is...but also tries to remember what happened to him so that Xavier wont hurt him.

A few moments later he started to remember and started off with a sigh " Well...last night...I was walking back to my hotel room from the front desk when I suddenly got gassed out of nowhere...my vision at that time was starting to get all fuzzy but I remembered seeing masked punks...trying to kill me. With so little of my strength at that time, all I can do was dodge and hide. It took a while before the effects of that gas started to fade and I started to move my way but I guess I was so beaten up that i passed out where you might had found me I guess"

"Wow that must have been some dodging to have all this bruises don't you think" Xavier teased

The redhead with a scar shot back looking pretty annoyed "Shut it you creep! I was gassed! What did you expect me to do!"

Xavier grinned but got curious and started to think. Then he thought of a few motives for what happened to him but have to aske the red head first for some minor but important detail

" What are your parents jobs?" He asked casually

The red head's got confuse and went for a clueless answer "My parents...My mom's a doctor in this big hospital in New York and my dad works as a game developer in London, why?"

"Ah...its nothing...I just wanted to know" Xavier trailed off "Say...whats your blood type?" Xavier asked

The red head quickly responds "Oh...if I remember it right...its AB positive"

"Okay. Did you ever experience or saw anything you weren't suppose to see...like witness a murder, kidnapping, carrying or has possession of any shady stuff that involve the dark market or mafia,  overheard a very private talk?" I asked +him again ever so casually

He paused a bit as he thinks deep bet he just sighed and said "Nah I don't think I did all that. Besides why would I go to thru the dark market is too dangerous for me to even get involve in it! Let alone mentioning it gives me the bugeepers"

Xavier paused before looking back to the red head with a casual smirk "Oh nothing, I just think this is pretty interesting that's all"

The red head looked at Xavier with a hint of fear "You're so creepy man...oh by the way thanks for uh...helping me here. I really owe you one"

Xavier answered "Sure...just keep your guard up now though...you're probably marked and those guys who did that might be back to make sure you're dead"

The red head paused a bit but he answered with fiery resolution "Go ahead and try. I can take those asses down faster than a heart beat i mean they don't call me iron heart Juno for nothing"

"Your name is Juno? How cute" Xavier commented rather teasingly

The red head, Juno got so flustered and fired back "It is a unisex name you creep!" Xavier just ignores him and went to his balcony to think...