Aim 24: Cuts and Clues

Xavier's POV

Ugh...man....my arm's really sore...

Damn this cut sure is a literal pain in the butt.

As groaned in pain, I was standing by... watching the game Logan and Stella then I saw  Trim and Vin came looking all worried at me.

Aww how sweet of the two bastards~~

"Hey pal, how's the arm?" Trim asked

I sighed and answered smugly"A little stingy but other than that, I can still move it"

Vin smiled and pat my back. Trim on the other hand went off to some vending machine to get us something to drink.

When he left though Vin said"So...you think they knew we kicked those chooches out? Since if can remember correctly, you didn't shut all the cameras?"

"Oh...that? Its taken care off... and besides no one will recognize us" I teased causing him to click his tounge...which means I started to piss him a bit

"Perché diavolo?! Non sai nemmeno che potrebbe succedere! Metti il ​​carro davanti ai buoi!/"What  the hell ?! You don't even know it could happen! You're putting the cart in front of the oxen!" He answered in italian sounding like he's holding his voice

I smirked "Nah...i'm just messing with you. Of course they won't know...well since it was an hour ago... I secretly currupted the security records with a virus. I think we're pretty clear if you ask me"

He just sighed"You son of a...Well, that is to be expected of you...poor for me for felling for that one. I just wished they prosponed this event though, I don't think it is still safe with that whole incident with those weird people"

"I know...I want it to not even do it here. However, if they did that...students and the hotel staffs  would find it suspicious and wouldn't cause panic because people just want to know what happened" I said

Vin paused and sight meaning, he didn't bother countering my arguement.

Not long after that Trim came with three orange juices and the three of us watched the current match of my teammate's Logan and Stella who are doing a good job.

Third person's POV》

As Xavier was busy watching out his teammates. Drake and Musa were at the front and were talking about what happened when Musa mentioned a faceless girl who kicked the pirate's butt.

Drake didn't took it seriously and just nodded about it.

Shou and Reed are busy calculating the odds of whose team will win and according to them they both bet on Logan and Stella.

---------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile in the game...

Logan and Stella currently reached the first turrent to which they were lucky to find since the enemy team still don't know where their team's turrent is.

One of their teammates who were a marksman and a fighter took down the turrent rather quickly.

After that Stella decides to go to try and defend their other turrents to by Logan enough time together with two of their team find the power stones, defeat the Sangre's and protect it till they destroy the next turrent.

When Stella re-called she hurriedly went on monster jungling so that each of her team would easily farm gold and quicky buy items for their equipment build.