Chapter 11 Fred, your SOO dead!

Vanessa's POV

I sat on my bed picking out what pajama's I should wear, I really didn't know, Mary came out of the bathroom with kitty pajama's, the cat's had wings on them and they were bright pink and her pajama's were dark pink.

"Hey, Mary what should I wear?" I asked her and she looked at me and then at my pajama's, she looked at them like a little kid who didn't know if they should pick out a candy bar or a pack of gum.

"Frog prince." Mary said pointing to the the pajama's on the left, they had frogs that had crowns on, we called them the frog prince cause they looked like the frog prince.

"Ok." I said and walked into the bathroom with my frog pajama's and a green tee- shirt, I came out and got into bed, it was comfy, I looked at Mary who was brushing her hair.

"So, did you tell Fred yet?" Mary asked and I thought, I kinda did and he felt the same way, I couldn't, I mean, I didn't know he felt the same way about me either, like I love him and he loves me back! We could become a couple!

"Yeah." I said and Mary smiled, she knew that I had strong feelings for Fred, "And now you two are a couple right?" She asked and I looked down, "Really? Well, it will happen." She reassured me with a smile and I managed a smile back.

"Well, I'm gonna go to bed, night." I said as Mary walked over to her bed, I put my head on my pillow and fell asleep, Rosaleen jumped onto my bed and fell asleep too.

It was dark, I tried to find a light, in the corner was a light, I walked to it and it blinded me and then I opened my eyes up again, there was a bundle in my arms, the blanket was blue and I was in a big room on a queen size bed, I opened the blanket and saw a face, a little boys face, he had flaming red hair and freckles, I then looked up and saw the door open, in came a boy, no.. a man. He held a bottle and gave it to me and sat on the bed, he was someone I knew, someone I loved very much.. it was Fred, he kissed me and then took the baby out of my arms and cuddled him into his, he took the bottle and fed the baby the milk, I looked up at Fred.

"You did it." He said smiling, was this the future? Was I going to end up marrying Fred Weasley?

It then went back to the dark corner, what happened to the baby? What happened to Fred? Where did they go, where did I go?

"Gabrielle, wake up." A females voice said and I looked up and tried to find out what the voice was, it came from somewhere, but where?

"Who are you, where are you?" I asked and the voice never replied, was this a dream? If it was I had to get out of it.

"Gabrielle, wake up!" The voice grew louder and the place I was at became darker, I looked at my hands, I was fading away!

I opened my eyes and looked up to see Mary looking down at me, her skin was... blue? I screamed and fell out of bed, then the door swung open and Hermione and Ginny came in, Ginny was green and Hermione was purple, they both looked at me, I ran into the bathroom, I- I- I WAS PINK!

"What happened?" I asked running out of the bathroom and the girls just looked at each other and themselves.

"Fred and George!" Ginny said and I frowned, Ginny was probably right, Fred and George would do this to us.

"Lets go and demand they change our skin to it's original color!" I said and the girls nodded, we stormed to Fred and Georeg's room and barged into the door without knocking, they were fast asleep, me and the girls nodded then I and Ginny pushed Fred out of bed while Mary and Hermione pushed George out of his bed, they got up fast after being pushed out of bed and wrapped their blankets around them, both guys had boxers on.