Chapter 1 -The Begining

Heyyo. I am Ayano Kazumi as you all will call me Ayano. This whole story is about 3 bestfriends Ayano, Valora and Naomi which is me and my bestfrieds in real life but my side is about Ayano, me. She a girl who has been through the worst as her parents were killed in the middle of the night during her 5th birthday. Nobody knows who killed them and why. She can erase her memory of something she doesn't want to remember so she seems to completely forgot about that night. As she grew up, she became a cheerful and friendly girl and never fails to give someone a smile. But her other side is revealed when she enters the new school. She falls in love and becomes a yandere. Maybe she could have killed her own parents because she is a yandere? Her two other bestfriends finds out about her but they understand her situation and keep it a secret between them.

Most of the descriptions are about my real character but don't take it seriously. It's my first time writing a fanfic so enjoy nee~ ^^

- Ayano Kazumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I should have listened to Valora..." I told myself as rain started to pour heavily down on me. My hair was getting all wet so I took of my rubberband and swished my hair back. The streets was empty so I walked back alone in my neighbourhood. Suddenly I didn't feel the rain drops falling on my head and as I looked up, I saw a bright blue coloured umbrella covering me...

A guy was standing next to me, he had blue hair and blue eyes which I thought was unusual but who was I to talk about, I have pink hair. I smiled at him and he gave me the umbrella before running to a bus stop nearby. I was smiling all the way back because as he boarded the bus, he smiled back at me and at that moment, I have fallen in love. "I told y- Wait. Whose umbrella is that?" Valora questioned me when I reached home. We all stayed at Naomi's foster parents' house because they took us in like family after we became bestfriends. We treat them like our own parents so they mean alot to us. "It was a guy's umbrella." I replied Valora and she gave me the confused look. "Ayano! Did you steal it?!?" Naomi pressed me for and answer and finally I told them. "AWWW!" Valora and Naomi fangirled about me and I ran up to the toilet to bath before they could ask me in detail about the guy. So this is how I first fell in love with a guy...