Chapter 11 -Meeting The Generation of Miracles (Part 3)

The hall ways were quiet because the other students were either at their dorms, outside or attending their after school activities. I walked lonely through the corridoor until I heard someone following me. I stopped to look behind but, there was nobody... It went on for afew minutes until I stopped and demanded to know who is there and a shadow appeared...

"BAH!" Valora jumped out from the pillar and I screamed abit as I jumped, holding my chest to releave my heart. "VALORA!" I ran and hugged her because I was soo frightened by her plan to scare me. She was abit shocked and apologised as she hugged me while rubbing my back. I gave out afew tears on her shoulders and I made her promise not to do that EVER again and she accepted. She had her extra classes because she wasn't as smart as average so she fled off leaving me alone again. I took afew mintues to stare at where she went off and then continued straight and then went down the staircase. But, as soon as I can notice him, a hand grabbed me from the side and pulled me into a room...

"EEECK-" I was cut off by the person covering my mouth. VANITAS?!! I haven't seen him in days! I slowly sat up and with a firm expression, I asked, "What was that all about?!"

"Just shut up and listen to me okay?!" He got angry fast which shocked me.

"What? What do you want?" I said looking away.

"I want you to be MY girlfriend." He exaggerated the "MY" in his sentence.

"Wait what?! I said it before already, no and is this how you ask a girl to go out with you after the first attempt? I prefer your first attempt then this one." I replied annoyed. He suddenly took out a small knife and placed it near my neck. I was shocked and moved back alittle bit. "Wh- What are you doing Vanitas?..." I carefully asked him while looking at his knife all the way. Is he a serial killer? Or a yandere?! Omg I am sooo going to die here if I don't do anything! "Just say yes and nothing will happen to you~" he demanded me with a scary tone. He crawled closer to me and I kept moving backwards till I feel the door. "M-My answer is still no Vanitas..." I said in a shaky tone and quickly got up and escaped through the door. I ran as fast as I could, not knowing where I was going until...

"BAM!" I got hit again... As I was about to slip and fall, a really strong hand caught me and I quickly recovered from the fall and adjusted my clothes. As I looked at the person, he had tanned skin, dark blue hair and was quite tall. He was wearing a basketball jersy so I guess he was from the basketball team too. But I noticed something... Instead of checking if I was okay or anything, he was LOOKING AT MY BOOBS! How dare he! "Excuse me?" I said softly but in an angered tone. He just looked at me and walked away. "What a selfish person!" I though. But wait... He wasn't walking in the direction of the basketball court but away from it. Did basketball practise ended? I quickly ran to the basketball court but only a green-haired spectacle guy was there, shooting.

"Excuse me, but did basketball practise ended?" I asked the stranger. He recovered from his shooting pose and faced me. "It was cancelled and nobody told me about it..." He replied in a low and lazy tone. He stopped his self practise session and sat down to drink water. I was about to sit beside him when I noticed it was taken... by a teddy bear! Is this guy a lolli or what? But he doesn't look like one. He is too manly to be one... "Today's lucky item is a teddy bear. Here you have it. It's not like I needed it soo badly." He passed me the teddy bear and I took it. What's with the lucky item thing? Suddenly, one of my pigtails dropped because the rubberband broke. "Oh shit." I said, picking up the rubberband which broke and putting it in my pocket. "Chotto..." The stranger said as he walked up to me.

"Arigatou nee~" I said as he finished tying my hair with the teddy bear's ribbon. I guess I did needed the teddy bear after all. "It's not like it was a trouble at all..." He notified me as he packed up his things and left the place. Soon after that I left to my room.