Chapter 9 -My First "Date"

NOTICE: This is my own fanfic so the characters are not mine except Ayano, Valora and Naomi. Sorry if some of the KNB characters are out of character but I will try as much to make them similar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kazumi-san," Kuroko called me just when he was beside me. When did he get here? I didn't see him. So this what they meant by him being a shadow. I didn't even feel his presence! This just meant that Kuroko is even more cooler!

I faced him and open my eyes wide when he was wearing a white buttoned shirt with a light with light blue skinny jeans which matched his bow on his neck. I thought he looked really handsome wearing that until a dog jumped out of his bag and stood infront of me. "A dog?" I tilted my head and the dog seemed to have blue eyes that were exactly like Kuroko's! The dog was sooo cute that I crouched down and put my arms out to it, signalling it to come. Surprisingly, it came running to me and I carried it up as it licked my cheek. "Kawaii nee~" I said as it continuesly licked my cheek which made me blush. Its fur was so soft that I could not let go and kept hugging it almost forgetting about Kuroko.

"Tetsuya 2," Kuroko said as the dog and I were forgetting about him. The dog finally looked at Kuroko and jumped off me, walking back to his owner's side. I wipped my cheek as the dog left saliva and blushed because of nearly forgetting about Kuroko just now. "I think number 2 likes you," Kuroko told me as the dog barked in agreement. I just giggled at how they can be so cute together and Kuroko waved his hand, calling me to follow him. I just followed him behind looking back but Akashi was already gone. We went out of school! Where are we going? I have never really been outside of school since I started schooling here. Still I don't mind going anywhere because my heart was at ease because I am following Kuroko.

"Paris Boquet?" I said as we entered the cafe. Kuroko was kind and he helped me pushe the chair for me. I was blushing already by then but then a tall figure scared me. "Ohh, Kurokochin." The tall purple haired guy said as he stood beside our table. I just sat there frozen not knowing who is this guy and why does he know Kuroko's name. "Murasakibara," Kuroko replied and I looked at Kuroko and then to the guy.

"What are you doing here at my favourite place to eat and what is with your clothes?" Murasakibara questioned as he looked at Kuroko.

"I am just here to eat with my friend, Ayano. Ayano, this is Murasakibara Atsushi. My teammate." Kuroko introduced him to me and I just smiled as I look up at Murasakibara.

"Don't you have training to make up for the times you didn't come for practise?" Kuroko continued.

"Yes, but food is more important." He said with a serious face. Kuroko sighed like it was normal for Murasakibara to act this way. He just looked down at me like I am some small creature and ate a sweet. We had afew minutes of akward silence until my stomach growled. I blushed in embarrassment but then Kuroko's stomach growled back and we looked at each other. Murasakibara just kept eating packets of crackers which came out of nowhere. "Gomen, we will be ordering our food now." Kuroko said as he pulled my hand and brought me to the casher, leaving Murasakibara.

I ordered a cheese cake with a cup of mocha while Kuroko ordered a cream cake with a cup of latte. "Here-" I was cut by Kuroko as he stopped my hand and paid for us instead. I looked at Kuroko but he just just gave me his signature smile which melted my heart. He lead the way back to our seat but Murasakibara had already disappeared. We sat down, enjoying our cakes. Kuroko and I stole glances at each other while eating. I picked up a small piece of my cake and offered Kuroko. "Ahhh," he said as I fed him some of mine. So kawaii! My heart was beating so fast just by feeding Kuroko my cake. I drank my mocha all in one gulp because the cup was quite small and Kuroko just laughed softly. I raised an eyebrow, confused. Kuroko took a tissue and was about to wipe my mouth as I closed my eyes not seeing that coming. I opened my eyes blushing but a smile came out from my mouth.

The whole way after eating Kuroko and I just talked about school and the basketball team which he was in but I wasn't bored. Listening to him all day is just the only thing I loved to do. So now I know that our school has a very strong basketball team and I promised him to see all his basketball practise and competitions to motivate him. We walked back to school together and we said goodbye to each other at school gate. Number 2 finally made a noise from the bag and Kuroko put the bag down as the dog jumped out running to me. I just patted its head and pinched its nose as it licked my hand. "Arigatou nee Kuroko... kun." I giggled at my last word while Kuroko just widdened his eyes and replied, "Oyasuminasai Kazumi-chan."

I looked back waving at Kuroko and No. 2 as we parted ways and went to our own rooms. I silently took out my room key and unlocked the door revealing 2 worried faces at the door. "AYANO!" they scream as they jumped into a hug. I was squished between them and it took them afew minutes to release the hug. "Ahaha, gomenne I was late." I just said in a reply and they looked at me determined to know what really happened. I told them everything that happened while fangirling at some moments but they just gave me a smirk. "Valora! Naomi!" I said blushing. I still couldn't believe that I spent my time with Kuroko just now. It was like I was in a dream. Wait... I am taking this too serious. I am saying like I am soo obsessed.