Chapter 5 -Miss Troublemaker

Heyyo, the story is just starting. By the way just to inform you, the last chapter will be around more then 10 chapters so be prepared to read alot. If I tell you, honestly, it will take 2 or 3 chapters more for the real beginning of the story. Good luck reading alot. >< Enjoy nee~ ^^

- Ayano Kazumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Click, click, click..." I was messaging Valora asking where she was. The last time I saw her was in class but when we were dismissed we were all seperated somehow. Yeap, poof like magic. Naomi on the other hand was always on the tree so I wouldn't worry about finding her but Valora could be anywhere and I needed to get to her before she gets into any trouble. I was soo worried...

Sweating, I finally found her after running around the whole school and to what I have not hoped for, she was surrounded by many guys. Some were from our class and the others were the seniors. I shouted to her, "Valora! What are you doing?!?" She just stood silently there. The guys seemed to not hear because I had a soft voice so I ran in without thinking to save Valora. She scolded me, "What are you doing here?!? Get away from here!" I was shocked. She looked defenceless for the first time in her life. The guys looked like they were about to attack but she did nothing. I felt like she was hiding something from me and I was soo terrified. Then, from my secret pocket at my thigh, I took out a knife unknowingly and pulled Valora behind me. I wasn't myself and started charging at the guys. I made abit of cuts, trying to avoid killing them and Valora stopped me. She hugged me tightly but I couldn't calm down until I accidently cut her hand. At that moment I came back not realising what I had done and quickly ran away. I was more terrified then before and hid myself behind the school. I cried to myself looking at Valora's blood on my hand. "I am scared." I said, trembling...

"Aya-chan?" someone said behind me and I jumped abit. He gave a laugh and I knew who it was. "V-Vanitas?" I said sitting down and cuddling my legs still thinking about what had happened before. I wipped away the blood on my hands before Vanitas could see it and gave a smile to hide my feelings. "What are you doing here at this time?" he questioned and I realised that it was already 7.00pm. I shook my head in reply and he just smirked. Vanitas approached me as I was feeling weak and vulnerable. Nobody was there, just us. The place was soo quiet that I only could hear us breathing. He grabbed my arm and pinned me to the floor. He wasn't going to do anything bad for sure because I can see it in his eyes. He was just lonely and needed someone like me. But, I still had to be cautious for my own safety. He gave a small grip on my arms and started licking my cheeks. I felt abit scared because maybe he would do something bad in the end. I struggled and tried to call for help but he covered my mouth telling me, "Shhhhh..." and I lost to him...

I suddenly heard Valora calling my name and I shouted back, "Help Valora!" She quickly came to my rescue and started to pull Vanitas and punching him. Blood started to flow from Vanitas's nose and he coughed out blood. "Stop Valora! Your going to kill him!" I shouted as loudly as I could and the whole school was able to hear me. We were in trouble. "Valora Tsukino, Miss Troublemaker." people kept repeating during class when she was sent to the office. Somehow the story was misunderstood or Valora must have told a lie and it was spread to the class except for me and Naomi. What happend to the guys that I bruised? I don't know because they were all gone. Vanitas kept quiet during class maybe because of what happened. I kept quiet too but I couldn't ignore Kuroko. His eyes were special because they had double inner circle which made him look cool. Well, I liked sitting next to him but some girls were starting to hate me. Maybe they were jealous? I cannot blame them because Kuroko was good-looking.

Suddenly I heard a small bark from Kuroko's bag. "What was that?" I asked him and he just shook his head. I believed whatever he said because my heart feels to be with him. I chose him out of all the guys who had confessed to me secretly with papers. I would reply them nicely but they kept trying. I felt bad for them but I couldn't help myself. I wanted to be with Kuroko forever... It is a very long time you know? That was my dream, to be... with Kuroko... forever... "Pssst Aya-chan," Vanitas called me. To my surprise he apologised to me about before. Maybe he didn't really mean to hurt me at all. But I was still worried because Valora was still in the office not back at the class. I gave Naomi a letter asking her if she knew what happened but no, she didn't. What's on her mind? I always see Naomi looking at this guy in the class which name was... Kirigaya? I think. Kirigaya Kazuto. Yeah Kirigaya-kun. Maybe she likes him? But shes not really that type of girl. Well I couldn't tell what she really is at times so she could like that guy. But now, I should be more worried about Valora so I texted her.