Chapter 20- The Nerve Gear

"Guys look! It is the new addition of the Nerve Gear!! Now we can play SAO!" Izanami squeled. That was the first time she looked soo happy to see something because usually she was quiet and "emotionless".

"But let's play Gun Gale instead. It's a new game which just came out this month. I heard that it was a new hit. I love guns too." - Ayano

"But how about ALO?? We can fly!" -Izanami

"Why not all?" -Valora

We giggled but agreed on GGO first because most people would be playing it. We headed to the store to buy the GGO CD. We quickly downloaded the file and set up the Nerve Gear. We headed to ours beds and said our goodbyes before going online.

Kirito's POV:

"Link Start..." I have been playing SAO for awhile. But it kind of got boring. So I switched to playing GGO because it looked fun. But, I still am used to having a sword as my weapon so I don't use that much of guns even if the game is clearly all about guns. I made an account transfer so my skills are all from SAO. It's not really cheating but I am helping to find the person behind the name Death Gun in the game.

Since the SAO incident, alot of people were traumatised. I also killed some people similar to Death Gun. He was from a group called Laughing Coffin. They killed innocent people so me and my team mates went out to put them in the game's "jail" but... we had no choice but to kill them instead. We didn't know how but they knew our plan and ambushed us. Some of my team mates died in the battle but we killed most of the enemy. I bet I have came one on one with him before. He, Death Gun, is one of the survivers. But who is he? I've killed soo many. I can't even remember their faces or names. I am worse than a killer. I can never forgive myself for killing soo many yet, forgetting them all...

I started GGO even before they gave us the Nerve Gear. I brought along with me all the fears from SAO but a determination to take Death Gun down. I don't want history to repeat itself. Someone precious to me is gone because of it. She saved me at the last end where I took that chance to completely kill the last boss level. She saved all of us for without her, I would have been dead. I still cannot let go of that past. But, I forgave Kayaba Akihiko. He is like me. Now, all I have to do is take Death Gun down. He will be the last one I kill... Hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it is short minna!! I promise it will be longer the next time! I have been just soo busy with dancing, acting and school so forgive me! 😭