Chapter 3 -The Umbrella

Heyyo. So was my second part better? I worked my brains out to find the correct storyline. Making a story isn't that easy as I thought it would be but it is fun. Now to the story! Enjoy nee~

- Ayano Kazumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ring!" The bell rang and everyone got seated. I threw the note away and faced the front. The lesson started off with everybody introducing ourselves at the front of the class. I am quite a shy person so I wasn't really comfortable about the idea but I was willing to try. Everybody seemed calm introducing themselves so I took my courage to stand infront there. At first everyone looked scary but after I introduced myself, everyone smiled at me. That made me relieved but I can't help but notice the blue haired guy's smile. It looks really familiar but I cannot remember...

"Riiing!" The bell went off abit longer than the previous one which tells us that it was lunch time. I took out my lunch box. Before we gave our things (excluding school things) to the limo driver who was actually also our guide, I prepared us lunch which included rice balls, some vegies (not for Valora) and our favourite small fruits. Mine was strawberries. We went out of the classroom with our lunch to explore the school and we found just the right place to eat at which was the garden located near the basketball court. We were eating peacefully together until some basketballers showed up playing basketball and many people started crowding around them. I went up with Valora and saw a yellow haired guy being the center of attention. I was concentraiting so hard on the light blue haired guy instead but nobody seemed to notice him. He and his team were playing against some other random team and noticed that his style of playing basketball was unusual. Suddenly when the game was over, which they won, Valora and Naomi had disappeared. I went back to the garden to see Vanitas eating my lunch. Now not only was I alone, but alone with that guy...

"Hey that's my lunch!" I shouted but my voice was too soft to make it sound like a scolding. He just chuckled at me and I gave him an angry look. He looked at me and gave a louder laugh. "What is that face for? Its not that much of an angry face ya'know? It looks cuter," he teased me while walking towards me. He picked up afew strains of my hair and smelled it. "Mmmm..." he said as I looked away. Before he could do anything else, Valora came pulling Roxas by his collar looking all pissed. Roxas helplessly said, "Ayano help me. Your friend is going crazy just because I said a small thing!" I looked at Valora giving her a smile signaling her to let him go. Roxas thanked me while making his collar back. "I am not letting you go yet Roxas," Valora said sternly. Roxas gave that "I don't care face" and suddenly asked, "What is Vanitas doing here anyway?" I totally forgotten about him and he was still standing behind, close to me. I quickly packed my lunch which he already finished it and ran straight to class. I didn't know the reason why I was running away but I just did...

A girl came walking towards me with bruises and I was shocked. "What happened Valora?!?" I asked and she gave me a deaf ear. I looked at her with worried eyes and finally she told me that she was fighting Vanitas after he told her what he was doing to me at the garden. I brought her to the sick bay and patched her up when I saw Naomi, from the window, sitting with a guy at the bench near a tree. Valora and I thought that we should leave them alone but then she noticed us and went up to us waving back at the guy. School ended and we went to our cabin which was room number 5. We found our luggage in the room and settled in. Our beds were all seperated nicely so I picked the middle because I can put more clothes at both of my sides. As I was unpacking, the blue umbrella fell out of my bag and I suddenly remembered. I quickly took the blue umbrella and went running around aimlessly in the school and finally I found him. The guy, the light blue haired guy was the one who gave me that umbrella the night that was raining. I gave him a tap on the shoulder and he turned around and smiled. My heart felt soo warm when he smiled and I gave him back his umbrella. He laughed slightly as he took the umbrella and looked at me. His voice was soo soothing when he said, "I was wondering who was the pretty girl I borrowed my umbrella to." I felt like I could fly at that moment. So this was the feeling of falling in love...