Chapter 6 -Vanitas's Confession

Heyyo. My best friend is suspended?!? Now I will be lonely- wait, I still have Naomi! Yay! Finally I can get to know her abit more I guess. I hope she cooperates with me in this. It will be just me and Naomi in this chapter. Enjoy nee~ ^^

- Ayano Kazumi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I got suspended," thats what Valora replied me. Not telling where she is or if she is okay, she just told me her punishment. I felt bad for her but what am I suppose to do? I am too weak, fragile and vulnerable. Because of that, no... because of me, my friend got hurt.

"Naomi do you want to eat with me?" I tried asking but I thought she would want to go to same tree and climb again. But she said yes to me and we headed to the garden. I wanted to try and eat at other places because Vanitas knows that I go to the garden everytime to eat but the garden was the perfect place as the basketball court is just next to it so I can see Kuroko play. We sat facing each other and started eating. It was quiet and the warm breeze blew our hair softly. I just kept smiling at Naomi because I didn't know what to talk about. "Do you like climbing trees??" I blurted suddenly to break the silence but maybe that wasn't a good topic to talk about. Other then that, the only thing I will think about is the tree when I looked at Naomi. "Yes..." she replied with a not interested voice but it was normal. We were silent again and kept glancing at each other. I really wished Valora was here so we could all talk together happily and not silently like enemies...

She stared at me for awhile without an expression and I felt cold. Maybe I was the problem because I don't really talk to her much. Actually me and Valora talk to each other most of the time so she might be left out. I needed some form of conversation to make us close and talk more so she won't feel lonely. I suddenly took up a topic about love. I happily told her about Kuroko and me having fun all the time in classes. She gave her comments about what she thought about him and told me that sooner or later he will fall in love with me like me falling for Kuroko. She also asked me about Vanitas and just as I was telling how annoying he was, a voice suddenly interrupted, "Who are you calling annoying?!" Yes, it was Vanitas... again. I kept quiet looking at Naomi avoiding him. Naomi stood up and left while Vanitas hold my hand so that I would not go anywhere. "L-Let me go!" I ordered with a shivering voice. Why am I shivering? Is it because of Vanitas? Finally the answer came to me, I was scared...

Scared. Why? I looked at him, his lonely eyes. I wasn't scared of him but I was scared that he was lonely. Releasing my emotions, I hugged him and cried. Why am I crying now? Everything was so unclear. He kept quiet and hugged me, caressesing my hair. Suddenly, he lifted up my chin, and was pulling me in for a kiss. This was wrong. It shouldn't be him who was going to kiss me. Why? I have been asking myself constantly "why?". My heart was pounding. It shouldn't. When I could feel his lips touching mine, I gave a little scream and moved back. Before I could say anything, he confessed to me, "I love you Ayano..." I was shocked and speechless. This was different then any other guy confessing to me but why? It's not that I like him. Do I? I was soo confused that I felt like I my heart was going to explode. Without a word, I ran. Not know where was I going, I just ran.

"Room 5" I was standing infront of my room after running aimlessly in the school. Maybe my heart led me back here. Afew minutes later, Naomi came and we opened the door and saw Roxas on top of Valora. "What are you doing?" I said to them and Valora pushed him off. He came to us and told me that he was just visiting Valora and then left but he didn't really answered my question. I looked at Valora and her expression told me that something she didn't like had happened. It wasn't a good time to ask her so I went to my bed. Everyone asleep, I couldn't stop thinking of what happened between me and Vanitas. Through the night, I didn't sleep and cought fever and cold the next morning...