Chapter 14 -Outing (Part 1)

I pushed, pulled, shook and shouted to Valora to wake up but she was in a deep deep sleep! Maybe she is dreaming about her prince charming, Cecil Aijima (EHEM, EHEM), saving her from school homework.

Lately she hasn't had the mood to do homework and it has been pilling up.

"Haizzz... What do I do to you." I shook my head to myself.

Izanami, on the other hand, already woke up hearing all my cries to Valora. She helped me try to wake her up until she lost her patience and pushed her off the bed.

"Wha?!" Valora sat up from the floor with her morning hair covering her face.

She looked so epic that I couldn't hold my laughter in and giggled. Izanami tried to hold her straight face but her guilty feeling was in the way and she laughed. Valora just rubbed her head and went to bath.

I prepared their breakfast already so while waiting, I looked outside the window again.

I opened it wide so I could breath the fresh air as I dryed my wet hair too.

It is a weekend so everybody was off from school but Izanami and Valora promised me that we would go catch my favourite band in a concert so we had to get ready early.

I was so excited so being late is not an option for me. Besides, there are limitted tickets so we had to grab one before it is sold out!

We all wore our casual clothes to go and we headed off to a mall in out limo to spend time there first while waiting for the ticketing booth to be opened in 3 hours time.

Hiya~ So, how's the new type of paragraphing? I just noticed that when you guys read my stories, they are too wordy so I put them in sentence form like my other friends. It is better right? Please do tell me which you guys prefer so that I can make it better. If there are better ideas then just tell me. 😊