Prologue

You, Audrey, and Noah have been friends since you could remember. First, you were friends with Noah then Audrey came along and you guys became a trio. Even before the killings started, you were each others support system. You would tell them everything; except one thing. You had developed feelings for Audrey Jensen and only Noah knew about it. He kept telling you that she would like to know and maybe the results wouldn't be as bad as you expected, but you knew he was just being too optimistic. Even if Audrey did like girls, she would never like you; a girl as awkward as a human peanut. That mix could only work as friends and that's how you were planning to keep it. After the Rachel incident you decided that you wanted to give yourself a break from having friends. You felt that it was better to be alone to think when you were so sad and moody about Audrey having a girlfriend. It bothered you more that she didn't tell you and you had to find out by one of your acquaintances. You didn't even confront her on the subject. After a month and a half, Noah came  to your house unexpectedly with pizza and soda; like you disappearing never happened. You guys played video games for hours and he stayed at your house so you could tell him why you disappeared. He told you Audrey missed you but felt like she couldn't come there because she felt like you were mad at her. You were, but you never wanted her to know about it. After about two weeks of only communicating with Noah, you finally came to the mentality that Audrey needed you, and you needed her too. She was your best friend and you left her when she needed you the most; Rachel's death. Everything went fine after a few short apologies between the two of you. You didn't tell her why you disappeared but instead told her a fake excuse; she bought it fairly fast. Everything went back to normal if you forget about all the murders that were happening in town.