Cliches

As you both went downstairs you felt a feeling of euphoria go through your body. Here you were with the girl of your dreams, your best friend, and you both had an amazing night together. This one Saturday morning you felt the best you have ever felt. The after glow of the night before still made you feel like you were in a cloud.  You both walked hand in hand to the kitchen ready to cook pancakes. You are an OK cook but you know for sure that Audrey is a terrible cook. You weren't kidding when you said you didn't want her to burn down you house; she has made some small kitchen fires in her days.

As you both entered the kitchen, Audrey's phone rang.

~Phone Call: Speaker~

Audrey: Hey Noah

Noah: Hey Auds, where are you? I passed by your house and your car wasn't there, is everything OK?

Audrey: No the killer got me.

*You shove Audrey laughing knowing Noah was about to have a panic*

Noah: What? How? Where are yo-

Audrey: Geez, I was kidding! Calm down Foster. *laughs*

*You mouth to Audrey not to tell Noah you are listening. She laughs knowing that you wanted to know his reaction.*

Audrey: I'm just in (y/n)'s house...

Noah:....really?

Audrey: yep

Noah: Did you....do the do?

Audrey; OMG Foster. Can you not say sex?

*You both laugh and Noah hears you, too*

Noah: Is (y/n) there?

You: Yep

Noah:Oh hey (y/n).

Audrey: Noah, I'll meet you at the shop later ye

Noah: Wait, what?! You haven't answered my que-

~Phone Called Ended~

***sorry that it's short. I just wanted to have an update before you all hated me. Thanks for the support***