..the proposal

jessica had a feeling something was up from all the dates and,time her and rashad spent together lately.she couldnt beleive her eyes when he had proposed to her,a huge and shiny diamond ring that nearly blinded her.she smiled as she agreed to marry him"yes".she couldnt sop blushing for the rest of the day.she called her friend angie who screamed in the phone from the good news.

  "girl i never thought i would see the day you get married all the things you used to do back then,jessie,wow, so tell me about this mystery guy and do sarya know about him...u know the last time she found you had a boyfriend she screwed him but you stay around and forgave her, f i was you i would have put a whipn' on that girl,she aint my friend ." angie and sarya always didnt like each other..

"you know you are the only one who knows right about know so no she don't know and stop talking about her like that,i stayed around her because we were childhood friends and i didn't love that negro fr girl,im not stressing over him im cheasy, and back in the day i didnt do nothing but take money from these negros no strings attached the only one i was really involved with was jacory and he wasnt worth my time.just then she heard the alarm from the front door go off,she disconnected the call.

"hey baby,where you at'' rashad screamed."in the room''she knew he had a good day because of the way he always screamed her name.ust walked in and grabed a bear like he lost his best friend,but today since his proposal, he was happier then a jack rabbit that found a carrot. from the sound of steps it was like he was taking two at a time. he finally reached the top of the stairs and said "baby lisa is coming home from cali he and her friend george, i am so happy baby,but they wanted to know could they stay here for the weekend, and before you can say it ino you dont like her but she is my"..

"she is not your sister not by blood or marriage.that blood sucking, time taking,monkey head, snake looking cow is up to something and plus you know she dont like me but i dont care so her and her little friend can stay" she forced a fake smile on her face and sat down at her mirrow and murmmered "bitch" rashad couldnt have heard her cause he walked over to her and rubed her shoulder and said'' baby i love you you we ahve known eavh other since we were little talking for a year, and know im aboput to make you my wife,so know you got to get along with my peeps"

"if god dont say i have to then i dont but because i love you i will ,but just to let you know even though i am going to be puting on the fake ass smile,dont mean i like her sneaky ass."she looked up at her husband to be and said to her self"this nigga drives me crazy. rashad was tall and built and caramel colored and had a majic stick that could make a woman go crazy but not I, never crazy over cock."look i am wiling to like her because over you but i cant really like that monker but ill keep a beautiful smile to make you happy bae." she said as she applied lip gloss

"and i thank you for that, so whats for dinner""