continued

jessica had planned on leaving in a few while she was bathing she couldn't think about nothing but life amd other than rashad and his so called loving ways, she loved life.

jessica reached down to turn off they water after she had bathed. she got out the shower and stepped onto the floor. ahe deied her face and noticed that her wet indian hair was curly so she put her hair in a high ponytail. she dried off and applied lotion and spray to her body.

when jessie opened her bathroom door and felt the cool breeze hit her foot. she left her bathroom and went to her top drawer and got a matching bra and panty set. when she saw hee door open she saw it was rakeem

"ewwww mrs.jessica!" he closed his eyes and was smiling

"rakeem what do you need"

"daddy told me to bring you these"

"thank you" he turned around and ran out.

jessica walked to her closet and put on a summer rumper amd a pair of rimstone sandals. once she was done getting sressed and put on her lip gloss. she grabbed her purse and walked down stairs but decided to turn around and  grab her keys on her dresser.

she stopped by her window and saw antwoine, she took a minute to admire his swagg and body language ,his language sunt electric chills over her body. she walked away from the window before she had to pull out her lil friend in the back of her nightstand that accepted AA batteries.

she walked down the stairs and saw rashad waiting at the bottom. looking like somebody  pissed on em'. when she finally got to the bottom of the stairs she rolled her eyes. she tried walking past him but he grabbed her.

"that shit was disrespectful,you know sometimes I hate you, I bet you cheating on me,and if I find out imma beat the shit out of you" rashad had a tight grip on her arm and it was starting to turn red.

"rashad let go you are hurting me"

"get the fuck out of here" jessica walked to her buick lacrosse and cried as she backed out of her driveway she got a call from antwoine.

antwoine on the other hand, was waiting on jessie to pick up the phone. rashad really mistreated jessica took his frustration out on her. she accepted every bit of it. he had called her back to back for 5 min.

"pick up pick up pick up" he constantly said to himself as he impatiently waited for her to answer. all he wanted to do was check on her.

"hello!" she semi yelled at him.

"I was calling to check on you"

"im fine" he could tell she was crying.

" no you not I can tell you not" he could hear her cry. "come to my house"

" I can't" with that being said she hung up.