that night

jessica had dread coming back to this house. rashads's car was parked in the garage which probably meant he wasn't going anywhere. she parked her car in the 3 door garage and gathered her thongs and exited the car.

she slowly walked in the house through the garage door. she could smell the food that she guess rashad was cooking. she was right rasgad was cooking but she bypassed him and walked to her room. before she got to her room she saw rakeem who spoke to her, he then ran downstairs. Jessica continued to walk to her room and undress. she couldn't get out her shoes good before she heard rashad stepping up the stairs like a mad man.

she stopped undressing because she knew she was about to fight rashad, she always did. she could feel his eyes on her as he stood in the doorway. she hated being looked at like a stranger with two heads around. sometimes she questioned if she should marry such strange acting person. he comes in late at night, leave early in the morning, come back ready to fight, and he cheats all of it isn't right. she walked to her dresser to remove her jewelry. she watched out the corner of her eyes as rashad walked her way, when he got behind her, she moved. she then walked to her walk-in closet to take of her dress. she through her dress in the dirty clothes basket. she walked out of her closet and back to her dresser, to tie up her hair. she picked up her phone and read a text from angie that said "we need to talk", she replied. she went to her bathroom and shut the door. she was doing this to avoid rashad because he was such an asshole earlier.

" Jessica why won't you talk to me" she turned on the water to drown out those words she were hearing.an hour later she bathed and got dress and walked down stairs, she breathed in the aroma of the food that was out in front of her. she was more relaxed after she bathed, so her smile was Kool-Aid smile. once again rashad watched her. she looked at him and rolled her eyes as she sat down and spoke.

"hey rashad is there a problem"

"naw not at all you are just beautiful"

"now you take the time to notice im beautiful" she turned to rakeem

"how was your day rakeem"

"it was good ms. Jessica"

"that's good"

Jessica was staring to clean up, she looked at raakeem she could see the sleepiness in his eyes, he got up and went for the stairs. rashad had tucked him in bed and walked downstairs to help Jessica. they cleaned in silence but when she bent over in her night gown he spoke.

"Jessica im sorry for earlier, I gotta stop doing this to you, I love you!"

"rashad just stopn talkibg to meh, i dont want to be bothered"

"just listen to me jessica"

"why should I listen to an abusive,selfish, son of a bitch like you"

"jessie im sorry,for everything!"

"I hate you,you are a lier" she hit him,hit him untill she punched him in the face. she must have crossed the line for that one cause he turned red, and he kept balling up his fist and he would release them.she decided to hit him again in the back,calling him names.

a couple of seconds later she could feel herself falling to her feet,and pain on her right jaw. she screamed,she cried,and moaned. she really hated she ever hit him.

"jessica baby, I am so sorry. I didn't mean to hit you,I reacted too fast. you jnow I would never hurt you"

"stop lying to me, get off of me" although her haw was burning and stinging like hell she held her head high with no tears.she pushed rashad off of her and ran up the stairs,rashad ran behind her. he grabbed her by her ankles and she fell. he layed on top of her

 "jessica listen damn,I said I was sorry, I missed you,im tired of sleeping in the other room, I live you and I know you want to leave me but dont cause ino you love me." he muffled his own words the way he smothered himself in the crook of her neck. he was still laying on her and they were still on the steps.

"rashad stop" hessi said breathless trying not to give in.

"no,tell me you love me" his hand was going up he night gown that clung to her curves. he let her go and let her got up. she walked to her room and she was about ro pulled back the sheets on her bed when she felt rashads hands wrap around her waist. he turned around so that they were face to face and toe to toe.

"baby I love you"

rashad got on his knees and pulled jessica's panties down slow motion exposing her kitty.he looked at her and smiled a devilish grin. he kisses her on her thighs and leggs till he got down to her feet and he kissed,licked,and sucked his way back to her kitty, but he skipped her kitty and went to her mouth and kissed her on her neck.

jessica pulled rashad shirt over his head and pulled him closer.she let out a soft moan which to eashad that meant access to the treasure. he climbed on top of her and grinded a little jessica wrapped her legs around his waist and she used her feet to pull down his pants.

rashad on the other hand was tired of fucking around with the night gown jessie had on...he ripped that shit od exposing her c-cups breast he sucked in the left nipple the the right giving pleasure to both titties like twins. they both were naked he sucked at her flesh. he slowly made his way to her kitty and he teased her sticking his tongue in and out if her wetness then he would suck on her spur tongue. he was figuring her and playing around with her till she screamed

"stop fucking with me rashad" rashad climbed on top of her and slid his hard 10 inches in...jessica was tight and he loved that, that meant that the kitty was inly for him.

everytime he went deeper she winced put she took it. rashad fucked the pussy like he was mad it. he loved jessica. everything about her

"yes daddy...deeper baby.." those aee th words she kept saying.

"flip your ass over"

she did as told.it was going on two hours since they been making love if thats what you wanna call it. rashad admired her ass it was round,plump,soft, and golden. he smacked her ass leaving a print. rashad entered her from behind and pilles her hair.

"I luv it daddy" he went deeper tryna dig out her insides. she pumped away.

" who pussy is it jessie?"

"ummmm.. it yours daddy" she threw her ass back. he went deeper and pulled her hair.

"you wanna feel daddy dick"

"yes...ahhh shit..I wanna feel daddy"

he felt himself coming,the way jessie threw that ass back was crazy. he exploded in her and  took his time pulln out.

jessica threw eashad on the bed and slowly climbed on him, it was hypnotizing. rashad knew jessie didnt suck dick so he didnt see why she had stopped at his dick.it caught him off gaurd when she took his penis in her mouth and licked it all around and took it in her mouth being careful not to gag. she did good for a first time. she slowed her pace and climbed on top of him and did the do till he exploded in her...

hours later they lay spooned together and he stroked her hair.he loved jessie.yeah he cheats but he had mad love for her. he stroke her hair a lil more before he dozed off