not again

the person whom i wanted to forget, the person who i thought i got away from, the person who i thought died along time ago, was nopw back in my lifesdfdf. this must be dream, am i imagining things, she was suppose to be dead many  many years ago.; my mother as a craackhead was back in my life in plain sight.

"what are you doing here, i thought you were dead". the thing about it she didnt even look like she was on drugs but she wasnt suppose to be here no matter how she looked. how did she get here. why was she here. why didnt she just knock at door, why did she break inside rakeams room.

" i have been watching you. i got myself cleaned up. im so sorry, i just wanted to see you, i miss you jessica."

"watching me? so first your a crackhead now your a fucking stalker. u make no sence you are like the dirt on my shoes. now you wanna think about me and see me after all these years. that makes no sence either. i  would be stupid to let you back in my life.'get out"

"but jessica"

;but my ass, now get out, you dont belong here. you should be out on the streets like you were, you dont care about me, you never did and you never will."

"im not leaving you until you talk to me'

" if you dont leave ill make you"

"please all i want to do is talk. make up old times"... by this time i was standing close to her

"get out"

"jessica"

"mom go i dont have time for this, i will walk you down stairs and show you out"

"jessica' rashad said

''  what rashad''

 ''stop''

''shut up you have no right to tell me what to do"

'claires pov'

the fact that my daughter didnt accept me in her life i personally think it wasnt right., but after what i did after all these years to her i wouldnt accept me either. i dont like the look she is giving me. she might be a whore she got this thuggish nigga in here he was fine as fuck.i couldnt do it but ill try one day cause im bowt that life no matter who man you are, but enough of that, but i wonder who little boy this is.i heard a voice scream"get out"

"im gone'

'rashad pov'

who was this lady she looked crazy she look like crackhead. she look like she'll fuck something. i watched her as her and jessie walked out the door and the lady still talking, the woman had a fat ass. i think jessica said that was her mom, if it was i couldnt do that to her, but if i did it looked like it'll be worth a try. jessie must was upset cause all she could say was' get out' and she cried like the titty baby she was known for. but that was my fiance , i dont think she is gonna accept the fact that im a drug dealer. but i cant let her get away. i fuck around but she is my pride and joy and i love her and she is taking care of my son, and i also think she is pregnant after we got into it i came home that day i found a lot of shit on the table like she had been siting there eating all day and nun else.

"daddy" I heard my son say

"yes son"?

"i want to sleep with you and miss jessica"

"hey,rakeem your dad is not sleeping with me but you can"

"sure miss jessica" me and the little boy walked hand in hand to my room,and the rest of the night was peaceful.