you remind me

Angie's pov

jessica looked half dead, they pumped her up with meds. she was running a bad temp. the docter said she had another surprise but rather share when she awakes. I hate seeing her like this. she had burn marks in her body,she probably would cry.

jessica's doctor's last name was a handsome older man. he was chocolate but not too chocolate, my skin color was like his. he looked  so familiar. his walk,his talk,his everything.

I have been calling rashads phone,sending texting but no reply. u wandered where and what he was doing. the noise of the beeping sound drive me crazy. so I geabbed the remote to drown the sound. luckly I found the jerry show.

after 15mins. of watching the show. I saw jessica moving, I was thinking maybe she was just stirring around. her mouth moved but her eyes were closed, she screamed. I tried ti shake her,but she screamed. soon,the docters came running in injecting her with more meds.

JESSICA POV

Here I was running from someone, diwn a long dark street,with no bystanders. The person must had other people with em' cause someone grabbed me, and muffled my screams. Soon a nlack car pulled around and they told me "bitch get in the car". I did as told. they drugged me with toxins to get me to k.o.

the dripping of water,the cold, and dark space was letting me know that I was alone and in a basement. I couldn't move anywhere, because I was cuffed to a pole. out of nowhere I heard footsteps. I had ti quickly open my eyes but, it wasnt hard for me to realize that I was blindfolded.

after the person pulled the blindfold off he slapped me, my head slung to the side.my eyes slowly cut at him as I looked at him. I made an attempt to move but it didnt work.

" Jessica the gray eyed bitch" I still couldn't see who he was but he had in a mask. so I just stared.The anonymous person took out his gun and pointed at me. I wanted screem but it wouldnt work,he might shoot me like he planned on.

"bitch dont try me...open your mouth!" I did as I was told fearing for my life. " ill shoot you and brain matter will be everywhere" he shoved the gun in and out of my mouth. he finally removed his gun, and slapped me. his gun was going up my leg,I could feel its coldness.

"its payback bitch" he unlocked the cuffs and dragged me to a nearby matress, that smelled like piss and shity ass cheeks. he cuffed me up to the pole while I was laying on the matress. I saw his gun. I screamed only to be slapped again.the cold gun once again touched me.he started taking off my tights.

"no please,I dont want to do this...please dont". my plea for life didnt help. he punched me after. he then took out his limp penis and shoved it in my vagina I couldnt help but scream.

"damn yah pussy too tight." I was hoping he would stop but he only shoved the gun inside me,ripping men inside out.when he removeed his gun, I could see my blood on it. he then out his penis back in me and I screamed,that was cut throat because he covered my mouth and pointed the gun at my temple. I lay here through the pain. soon this rape and torture was over. he was done and all I could do was cry. he then took his gun out and pointed it at my head.

BANG BANG!

I JUMPED UP OUT OF MY SLEEP. TO FIND RAKEEM SLEEP BESIDE ME, AND ANGLIE SLEEP IN A NEARBY CHAIR.

"ANGIE...ANGIE, GET ME OUT OF HERE I WANT TO LEAVE" SHE OPENED HER EYES AND LOOKED AT ME, I SAW TEARS.

"dont cry, just get me out of here" I started to pull on the pluggs and stuff and I stopped when I noticed the burns on my arms.

"jessica you cant leave,ill go get the docter" I layed back and cryed to jessica came back with my doctor.  my eyes was on the floor but when i saw his feet I watched him all the way up to his face.

"mr.haughton,im docter Haughton, we have same last names." I shot him a look indicating that I dont care.

"well lets get to the point,one you have a very bad temp. and your 4 weeks pregnant"