Baby I'm home

rashad coming home was a blessing to me. When he first entered our bedroom he stroked my hair..."baby I'm sorry, I'm just stressed out." were the words he said to me.

While he was showing his tiny ounce of feelings, I was dreaming of my sweetheart.

i dreamed about how she would probably smile,look, would she get good hair from me,or nappy hair from her daddy. Once my dreaming was over, I woke from a deep slumber.

"jessie what are you doing to yourself" he asked. not even giving me time to get up.

"what do you mean" i look at him confused.

"i mean, you left the door unlocked then you went to sleep drunk".

"i was not drunk and when   did you get here". i asked going to the bathroom.

"about 30 minutes ago, why?" he said stripping out of his clothes and throwing them in the hamper.

"cause I could feel something in my sleep, something or someone pleasing me sexually, physically, and emotionally."

"wait! what?, jessie i think you want daddy dick but I doubt someone was here...doing what ever was supposed to be happening in between your legs"

"wish it was you" i mumbled walking past him.

"it's never too late for that"

"maybe one day, so what do you want for dinner?" hopefully changing the subject.

"well I had reservations at the nice Italian restaurant" nailed it.

"that is just fine with me" i told him dancing around. earlier when I was getting tipsy i thought about making love to my husband and trying to make a baby,  I don't know just yet depends on how the night goes.

I showered and started to get dressed, looking at my body, so beautiful, goddess, honey-like, I was amazing to be my age but to have such a terrible past I'm surprise I look this, my husband is still here, and I'm alive.

I applied a little to none makeup and styled my hair in the cutest curls. My hair was down my back and I wanted to chop it. I might just do it, especially when rashad birthday was around the corner, it would perfect for a gift. I looked around my beautiful room, I was thinking maybe redecorate and clean out the closet. I walked to my closet and grabbed a clutch and changed a couple of things around. Applied fragrance and walk down stairs.

My prince was already waiting on me, the only light on the house was the foyer light and he said to me " your blighting up the place with such beauty sweet lady. You look wonderful." Boy did that make me feel happy. " thanks you don't look half bad yourself" I added walking outside.  Due to his car being messed up from me, he traded it for something much nice, a Cadillac. You know, one of the long ones, yes that. It was nice, but this note was so special. once in the car and up the road and out of the neighborhood, we started our conversation and he went first since he was so anxious.

" jess, my sweetheart, we have known each other for years and I put you through so much and I just want to say I'm sorry and that I am going to start treating you like the good wife and princess that you are. I'm sorry for so much and I know your probably hurt, and again I apologize. your so special to me and having hoes and what's happing a man like me need a woman like you by his side forever. please forgive me and give me another chance." those were the sweetest words I have heard in months and they really made me feel special, like I was the only person on earth, like my fairytale was finally beginning to take effect.

" honestly Rashad, I had given up on us because you beat me, I lost my child, I was accused of everything, and a lot was happening, so recently I was getting over it and move on with life. Rashad I love you and if all that you just said is a lie and you go back on what you said then I will be forced to leave you behind. but for the sake of our love I will fight and stay or at least try my best. im not perfect neither or you but I want you to try and do better."

" so is that a yes on my apology and another chance?'' he looked at me as he stopped at a red light.

" yes" we both busted out laughing and rode the rest of the way to the restaurant listening to music. when we arrived at the restaurant he was a gentlemen. it was just wonderful. we at our food and enjoyed the band.

" babe ill be right back. got to go to  the restroom." ok I smiled and listened to the music cause I felt so enlightened.  when I felt the chairs across from me move as if someone was sitting there. " that was fast Rashad" when I turned to look at him it wasn't him. instead it was gg. " Jessica"

"b***h, why most you keep acting like a fly and want leave" I asked nearly laughing at the way she looked when I called her out of her name.

" I want what's mine, I'm having his baby and that means he is going to take care of it all means necessary." I looked at her like she was a spot on the wall.

" is your screws loose or your wig too tight. you can try but it won't happen so good luck"

" we'll see" she got up walking off like she was defeated.

by the time she left Rashad returned to his seat we finished dinner, paid the tab, and left. when we got home we just had a normal night. no love making but intimacy, and I enjoyed it. I was on my way to my journey and I loved it. life was finally looking good and up to expectations.