a baby's cry

baby girl's thoughts and cries

the day after I was token from my mother's womb, things have been hectic and I can't see how she hasn't awaken and looked for me. she has woken but she was acting crazy. I look down at her and see her breath. she was a beautiful mother, and I bet she loved me a lot.

she moves in her sleep, and her eyes flicker open. she looks around the room but only this time not in range, she is calm, which is shocking. she stars to cry, she probably is missing me I know she is. as I watch in the stormy clouds above , I see her rub her stomach releasing more tears than usual. she wants answers to questions in her head. since I have been taken from the one person I love I have been watching my dad and my mom and just seeing things happen. but up in the clouds I have been crying although this place is a good place. my attention is taken aback when someone enters into my mother's room. my father. I say a quick prayer for what might take place.

 jessi's pov

     I know he didn't just walk in here. he looks like sh*t. yeah he was the reason I miscarried my child but I still love him. but I can't forgive him or trust him just yet. he looked at me, his eyes full of sorrow. I turned on my side to keep from letting him see me cry and then I get ready for my emotions to spill out.

" where's is my baby?''  I waited for response "oh yea that right, you took her from me, literally, how could you?" I turned back around waiting for him to respond but he didn't he just looked at me and cried as if I cared. " that baby was yours, I don't know if you trust me or not but like I told you the other day that, that baby was yours and I knew this because, your brother only performed oral sex on me nothing else, that other stuff I don't know exactly where that came from., but I know she was yours. you didn't have to do what you did."

" look Jessie, I am so sorry I should have listen to you, please forgive me"

" oh hush up, your not sorry, you don't know how it feels to have the person you love so dearly and truly taken from you because of a stupid, insecure, and cheating man for no reason really. you know you, try to beat and mistreat other people and try to take your anger out on them when you are the one with all the fucking skeletons. yeah I know gg is pregnant, and you fucked her when you were at work, I know all your shit and more. but im not stressing about my baby because she is in a better place gazing down on your stupid self, you have other kids to worry about, and no I don't and I cant forgive you nor can I trust you but I might listen to you or your lies. and yes you can come home, cause I will accept the fact that you took her from me because I wasn't going to bring her in this world, at least not around you knowing your capabilities." I said all my words from the bottom of my heart and through crying eyes. I through him the picture that angie gave me earlier. I watch his face scrunch up. " I suggest you go see your brother and go get the truth.