continued

was I hearing this man correctly?pregnant,nahhhh? I looked at the man who looked familiar to me. when I looked him his eyes they were grey.

"nahhh you lien!"

"im serious"

"whats you first name?"

"washington,and yours?"

"omg ,my father had that same name and my name is jessica Haughton." just then

they shared a moment of silence and they stared at each other then dr.haughton broke the silence.

"what is your name he spoke to her"!

"angie"

"beutiful"

"did you say that your first name was washington" jessie interrupted

"I did"

"did you have a wife named claire?"

"yes I did"

"then im your daughter"

her dad looked like he didnt hear her so he started for the door.

"its time for me to go" she cant believe that he had walked out. she started to cry.  angie rushed to her side"

"I dont understand why...angie I hate life,rashad is not treating me right,my mom is a crackhead,and I found the one man I been searching for and he walks out of my life again" she cried with her hands covering her face.

"its gonna be okay sweety,they'll get right soon"

"angie...can you do me a favor,I need you to go to my house and get me some clothes so I can leave"

"I didnt agree to do you a favor bug you know I got you"

"have you talked to rashad"

"no sweety u havent but you dont need to worry about him, you need rest." she waved her bye and walked out the door. rakeem was still sleep so she took this as an opportunity to get some rest, not knowing antwoine was on the outside listening in. soft knocks at the door scared her she was hoping ut was her father but it wasn't.

"antwoine why are you here" he rushed to her and hugged her.

"we're having a baby"

"we are not having anything together but space".

"dont play with me jessica" she pressed the button on the emergency control. less than 2 min later ina rushed security, and put antwoine in cuffs.

"this aint over jessica"he yelled as they removed from my assigned room"

she looked down at rakeem she smiled as his slobber soaked up the hospital sheets. as she thought about life itself,the smile she had slowly faded away. she feels as though no one really cares for her,but her.

meanwhile angie storms through the hospital in search for mr.washington Haughton himself. luckly when she looked up he wasn't far away. she sped through the hospital to get to him before he left. she was running out of time.

"nurse Haughton" she yelled "please stop" he stopped in his tracks. she walked faster.  when she go to him she looked at him as though he had a mental illness.

"you must really dint give a damn about her"? she yelled "you must not care about me?

"why the hell should I"

"you dont recognize my damn face? my eyes,this fucking mole. the same one you have on your face. im you fucking daughter too." she walked off leaving him standing there while everybody was watching.

angie left the hospital,to go to angie's house to het her some clothes. she drove slowly listening to TLC-waterfalls,bobbing her head. she parked in jessie's driveway. she notice rashad's car was in the driveway also.

she used the spare keg to unlock the door. she did a spot check downstairs and walked upstairs.  it sounded as though rashad was in the shower,so she wanted to hurry up. she looked in jessica's closet to get her a Mk duffle bag. her closet was full of stuff.

she walked over to her  dresser and pulled out her panties drawer and grqbbed her undergarments. she looked for a jumpsuit. she started to put her other things in her bag. she was headed back for the closet when the bathroom door open and rashad walked out naked she thought that her skeleton had jumped out her body and ean away.

"what the hell angie,why you here...where is jessica and rakeem?" he semi yelled covering his privates.

"she's at the hospital,I yried calling you and telln you but you wouldn't pick up. rakeem is with her sleep. I told her to get some rest and she told me to come here and get her some clothes thats it. dont even part your lips to ask me what happen cause you shoulda picked your phone up!"

"angie come down damn,what else you need cause im tired if standing here naked cause your ass look like you have seen a ghost. .."

"I wish,move to the side so I can get her some bath wash and some towels and other stuff"

rashad admired her beauty,that mole on the right side of her face that was under her nose and above her lip. her short hair cut she had it flipped perfectly. her figure was perfect too.

"are you gonna move?"   she said loud as she tried to exit the bathroom.

"im sorry" he stepped aside.

"ok so im about to leave and go with jessie. you should call  or come by, she starting to think she is losing you, and you need to put lotion on them ashy ass knee caps"

"bye angie,get out"

"bye shad"

meanwhile,on the other hand,jessie was figuring out how she was gonna get out the hospital they told she could leave the next day. anhie should be back.she had what she needed like her body cream for her bad burns on her body and she had her prenatal vitamins, now she waiting on angie. she couldn't move on her own but tried,she need to hurry cause she had to pee bad.

the hospital walls were so fucking thin that you could hear angie's heels. in walked angie with her mk duffle bag.

"angie thank god I gotta get out of this place but first I gotta pee then bust a move,hand me my bag then go and wake rakeem."

15 minutes later jessie was out of the restroom and ready to jet. on their way out they saw there father so jessica made a pit stop.

"you selfish ass bastard I disnt ask your ass for shit but be in my life and tou couldn't do that,well dont I won't loose sleep" she pushed him to rhe side and angue told her to"come on , it reallu isnt worth it jessie" they walked till they got to the car and left.