.trouble in my path

I am up early this morning. I have a busy day today, so I said a quick prayer to the great king above. rashad was already at work or so he claimed to be. rakeem woke me up and told it was time for school , so I had to hurry to get dressed. I got in the shower after putting my hair in a clamp. 15 mins. later I was out and dried ouf and putting on my perfume and lotion. I went to my walk in closet and picked out something to wear today. I decided on a pencil skirt and a off the shoulder shirt. I dressed myself and did my hair and and walked downstairs. rakeem was waiting on me as I grabbed my purse and keys. we walked to my car and got in.

for some reason it felt like my day wasn't gonna go right. I dropped rakeem off at school. he looked so happy to be there. im glad cause my plate was full, but not me. I pulled into mac donalds and parked my car.

I grabbed my purse and exited the car. I walked inside the fast food restaurant and stood in line. I looked down studying my feet and I notice familiar shoes beside me and my heart instantly starts to beat faster. I look up and notice the man standing beside me watching me. the person who was looking at me, is the same man who neglected me, pushed me away, left me behind, my father a man I wished I never thought I would run into.

'I guess you are not going to speak, so I will, hey jessica"

"wassup ass wipe"

"you seem to be getting bigger, how are you?"

"im making just fine without you...like its been for some years,right?"

"hi may I help you" the mac donalds employee asked.

"yes, um I would like a sausage mc muffin, a hash brown, and a strawberry chocolate frappe"

"what size"

"small"

" okay that will be $5.22" I quickly handed her a 10.

"add a fruit salad..please" she looked at me with a look of concern.

"thats a lot"

"bitch im pregnant, now hurry the hell up with my food" she looked at me like I shitted on her.one of the other customers in the store who luckly overheard the conversation said "tore yo mouth out". my lifeless father stood looking at as if he didn't want me acting like I did. I threw my hair over my shoulder "what are you staring at?" I said.

"why are behaving like this"

"look dont question my behavior, if you wanted me to act different, you would have brought your no good ass around more, but you rather down people and shit knowing your ugly, wanna be rich ass started from the bottom." I pulled on the collar of his polo Shirt.

"excuse me but here is your order"

"thank you" I riched in the bottom of my purse and grabbed a $50. I looked up for a brief moment at the employee and said " stop staring and get me some grape jelly and ketchup" she did as told, I must have surprised her cause her eyes grew bigger at the money, I leaned in and grabbed my bag of food." next time mind your own damn business" just then I felt strong hands grab me." get the fuck back" he let go and by thiss time I noticed the many people that had gathered around. I left and walked to my car. by the time I got to my boutique I had ate my breakfast nut not my salad. I got out in walked in the store the familiar smell hit me in the nose and and the coolness gave me chills. I looked on the counter, it looks as though angie had cooked those yummy cupcakes with butterflies on them. angie worked for me she didnt have much so I pay her a lot. her and another chick works at the store helping me out. later, I plan to meet rashad for lunch, at the office. we'll see how this turns out cause he always switching shit. after a couple of hours it was time for my lunch break, this meant quality time with babe.

I have called rashad phone all day but no answer, so I figured I'd just surprise him at work. my favorite song was flowing loudly through the speakers of my car. I finally arrived at rashad's job and his truck wasn't here. I wasnt used to not seeing his truck here. I called his phone once more. I got the same thing as before. I sat in this damn parking lot waiting for him for atleast 15 minutes till I gave up and I decided to go home. maybe I was going crazy but something didn't feel right. I arrived at my nice and peaceful home, well thats kind of true. sometimes I get the cold shoulder from rashad. I feel like he hates me. I have kept so many secrets. I havent told him im pregnant not even a hint. sometimes I just lay in a king sized bed and stare at his back, hell if im lucky ill be looking at the side of his face. I had finally got out the car and walked to the door of my house. which was unlocked already but I didn't pay it no mind. as soon as I walked in the house I took off my jimmy choo heels. undid my hair, put my purse on a nearby table and my keys. me being pregnant I was hungry a'f and as time flewby I fell in love with the kitchen.

walking in the kitchen the cold floor felt good. but not so good when I fell on it. rashad's pants and shoes where on the floor. I thought out loud, his truck isnt here but his clothes is. I pick myself off the floor only to notice rashad sitting at the table drunk as hell. he laughed a malicious laugh and told me "nice to see you jessie". something told me run but I couldn't. I just looked at him. his eyes wher bloodshot like something or someone had pissed him off.

"rashad, hey baby"

"this came by today" he threw a dvd on the table and I looked at him.

"whats this"

"watch it and tell me" just then it felt like my heart fell out of my ass. "now!" he yelled causing me to jump. I walked to the living room and put the dvd in the player. I seen a lady who had toned legs my mine that were wrapped around somebody's waist. hiis arms had the same tats as twoine. it was him. I had to sit down before I fell out. before my eyes I wtch myself screw another man. but the video somehow had me sucking dick and I thought I never did that to twoine. I saw the person that was suppose to be me in so many positions than a little. as I sat there I tried to think of something to explain to rashad, so I got up. when I got up shad was already breathing down my neck and he slapped me and unlike usual tears fell.

"rashad I can explain"

"wtf I don't want to hear shit", he breathed like a bull" you fucked my brother"

"thats the point of trying to explain. he only performed oral sex on me thats it."

"thats a fucking lie jessie. I just saw you fucking him" he grabbed me by my neck and pushed me to the wall like I was helpless and he looked at me" ur a fucking slut bag, a cheap nasty as whore, lowdown bitch" I started to cry. I couldn't blame him for getting pissed. " it doesn't matter, its with my fucking brother"

"rashad your hurting me"

"and you hurt me jessica" tears started to well up in his eyes.

"im sorry. .."

"yeah a sorry ass excuse for a woman" he released his grip and I fell to the floor. that didnt help, he started to kick me in my stomach. remember that I am pregnant I pleaded for him to stop.

"rashad stop"

"why" he questioned

" this may sound like a lie coming feom me at the moment but im three months pregnant"

"bitch it aint mines" he stop kickimg me and got eye level and told me.

"get rid of it"  just then I realized how my life suck, I felt hopeless. I let out a loud cry.

"no not my baby rashad.... no I can't"

"I will do it for you" he got up and spat on me. I closed my eyes and cried.  I could stand the pain I felt. im not getting rid of my baby. I couldn't move so I layed there in one spot holding my stomach amd cry till I went to sleep.

comment!!!

like!!!

vote! !!!

I need feedback, let me know what yall think, for the people who are reading. im not afraid of a little criticism.

# let me know!!!!!

p.s. for the many people who did read thank you... ♥♡♥♡