on this day

today was really not my day. all last night I layed in the  living room floor just staring at it, wishing it would just open into a hole and suck me in. I managed to muster up the strength to get off the floor and walk to the bathroom. before getting to  the bathroom I could see rashad was no where to be found. thank god, I thought till I heard the front door shut. so I went in the bathroom and shut the bathroom door and ran water to prepare to clean myself up. I opened up a nearby window to enjoy the breeze.  I undressed and got in the shower and let the water run all over my body. I looked down at my growing belly and cried  noticing all of the bruises I have . I stood in the shower thinking about this "get rid of it", it referring to my baby, situation.  there is no way in hell im about to get rid of something or yet someone I love.. I quickly washed those thoughts out my head and bathed. I let the hot water hit my bruised areas and take over me for the moment.

I finally decided on getting out the shower in hopes that shad had left just as fast as he had came.i dried off and put lotion on my body. the cool breeze that came through the window felt as if it was controlling me. I put on my robe thats was in the nearby corner of my side of the bathroom, tied it and walked out. looking at my feet cause I moved slow due to all this pain I felt in me.

"damn I need a mani, pedi" not looking up from my feet I walked to my dresser. and put on my granny panties and some sweats and a white-T. I figured today I would clean my whole entire house just so I could rest for the next days. but first I have to call angie.

her phone rung multiple  times before she answered.

"hi phenomenal woman"

"hi angie" I know she could talk for a long time so I wanted to get right to the point or I could be holding the phone for hours.

"look angie Im not feeling well and me and shad have to work out some problems so i need you to watch after the store and keep rakeem for a while,not long and nothing major ill pay you extra."

" girl u know I got you. tell me what happened"

"bye ill talk to you later"

I dropped my phone on the dresser and looked up noticing rashad standing there. I moved to the side thinking he needed something. something told me other wise when he stepped in front of me.

"rashad I didn't know you were here, I just need to put some clothes on...im going to go clean up" he stood in front of me and threw me on the bed.

"why?, I loved you, ino I cheated,but why" he started tugging at my sweatpants and no matter how weak I am, I will nit let him do this, but because I am weaj its nothing I really can do.

"No rashad, think about the baby" no matter how much I had helpless cries, it disnt stop him. He slaps me causes more pain. The tears on my face couldn't and wouldn't make him syop him from doing what was going to take place.

"its not my fu*king baby, so imma kill the lil fu*ka" he tore off the thin fabric panties I had put on and  threw them. he climbed on top of me, he grabbed me by my throat choking the sh*t out of me. he forcefully put his manhood in side of me. " rashad no...stop...please dont" I yelled for help, plead buf it would help clawed at his fist.

"I fucking hate you, bitch"  he pounded away, getting closer to his climax. thats when I notice the room getting dimmer and dimmer. the lityle bit if wind blowing couldn't help the hot feeling of heat. I didnt like this good how I wished it would stop. he moaning and groaning was making me sick as hell. he finally dropped off his load and got off of me. I was brought to reality and out of la-la-land when I received a hard blow in the stomach. a knock on the front door stopped him from proceeding with this.

"clean yourself up,bitch" I begin to yell in pain trying to sit up. seeing a lot of the blood running down my leg I began to cry louder. then I heard footsteps more like the person was running than walking they got closer and closer as I cried and bleed. "help" I squinted my eyes and notice it was rakeem,with a look of concern.

"aunt angie hurry"

angie p.o.v

I decided to go over jessie's after I got rakeem from school. when I arrived I heard screaming so I banged on the door due to it being locked. then  I saw rashad open the door with sweat dripping and his heaving breathing. my first question was "where is Jessica" my reply was " move the fu*ck out the way and mind your business"  thats when I heard rakeem call for me and I pished pass rashad ass he navigated outside. as I ran up the stairs I became overwhelmed with concern. I ran in and saw shit everywhere, clothes everywhere, I looked at angie and saw ahe had beating bruises on her and blood. from the bed to the floor.

"wtf" I dropped my purse and ran to her.

30 mins later

it didnt take long for the ambulance to arrive at the house. she passed out  at least twice on the ride there. When we arrive they hureied and got her into surgery. I prayed for her, god knows I hated seeing her like this!

2 hours later

mr. Haughton, our father, her docter walked into the waiting room and informed us the baby did not live, but jessica is okay and is resting, and that we could see her when she awakes. I cried and cried.  my anger was starting to take over me.

"you could have save that baby, he disnt deserve it"

"it was nothing I could do'" I noticed how much this man loved me,Jessie,and that baby. he shed tears. he embraced me and showed his emotions.

"but look at the bright side it was a little girl, even though she wasn't fully developed she was beautiful. here!. I tooke a picture of her. he handed to me. I could see a resemblance of rashad and jessie. but why? what would possess rashad to do this to her. imma kill him!!!

rashads pov

I was wrong! this was killing! something was telling me that that baby was mines. why? what did I do? I feel bad! what did I do? I want to run this muthafucka in to a building.  but I can't.  ino she will not forgive me.

"stop, no please dont"  her cries yelled in my mind!   " no rashad think about the baby"  I was just about to let go of the wheel when I heard I cry " no daddy, don't do this, mommy forgives you,ino you didn't mean it" the cloudy figure resembled me with hair and a pretty smile, hair like jessie's and her dimples and skin tone. my car came to a stop a couple of blocks away from our home at a curb and it began to rain. " my baby" I yelled. but I couldn't take this back.

p.s. *typo! please excuse any!*