Time to Meet Destiny

I had to go see how Gavin's sister, Bailey was doing. We had math together. She sprained her ankle and was missing a lot of class. So I had brought her homework with me. She had long dark hair that she dyed blue at the ends. She had big blue shining eyes. I knocked on the wood door. "it's Jake." I yelled. I heard a soft voice "it's always open for you." I walked in Bailey was laying on the couch watching our favorite show, Saved by the Bell. I walked up the her. I nudged her arm and she laughed. "I'm sorry, I couldn't wait another minute to watch. I was trying to wait for you but Gavin said you weren't coming over this weekend to watch it with me." "Oh I know, darling. I tried but I had some engine trouble. I have some time today before I go to dinner with Cheyenne," I said. Bailey and I had been best friends since 3rd grade. Gavin and I had always competed in sports like soccer and baseball. Cheyenne knew I was best friends with a gorgeous girl. I told her on our first date. She didn't talk to me for a week, I think she was contemplating dating me still. She has beautiful sun-kissed skin. And green eyes. She has dirty blonde hair that goes about to her shoulders. I sat down on the couch and Bailey put her legs on my lap. (We are best friends for like ever we can do this if we want!) By the time I noticed we had watched marathon of SBTB of 15 episode. I looked at my phone. 4 missed calls from Chey, 2 voicemails. And just as icing on the cake 5 text messages. They read, "hey are you ignoring me?!" " I'm at my house waiting outside" "if you don't show up in like 10 minutes I'm done." "You are 2 hours late. I'm done with you. We are done. I'm so fucking done with dating you." "Go out and have fun with your hoes. Have a great damn life." (The voicemails are to graphic for young readers!) I texted her back. "Sorry I was with Bailey watching SBTB. So I guess you just broke up with me over text, okay, whatever it's your loss." I turned off my phone after sending the text. I texted my dad and told him I was staying at Gavin's for the night.