A mistake?

Gavin's POV

The image of my best friend and only sister kissing was burned into my brain. No matter what I did, there was not enough porn in the world to exchange that image. Maybe I should have stopped them. Maybe I should have told them how I felt about it. But I guess it's too late now. That time has passed. Jake mentioned a note he left for me but I never found it. I looked everywhere he may have put it but it wasn't there. Maybe someone found it before me and thought it was trash. My head is too heavy. I just need a break like Jake. I think I'm going to take a vacation from my vacation.

Jake's POV

It's not that I don't miss her, it's just I need a break from reality. It's too much on me. But you know sometimes you just gotta drive until you fall of the face of the planet. I still couldn't get Bailey's smile out of my head. I don't know what I'm thinking. It started to get dark and I was getting tired. But I had to make it to somewhere peaceful before morning so I kept driving. I had to convince myself everything is going to be okay. Well I made it 30 more miles and and I decided to call Bailey. The phone rang twice and she answered. She asked where I was and I tried to find some landmarks but the only thing near me was some cows and fill up station. I told her to stay calm. I reassured her I was okay and that I was going to drive through the night. We hung up and I got back in the truck and continued on my long trek. I started to daze out so I pulled over for a minute and shut my eyes. After about 10 minuets I started driving again. Just as soon as I got up to speed the truck came to a quick halt. My mind started to flash memories. Next thing I know I'm bleeding and my neck hurts. I hit my head on the steering wheel at impact. I didn't have a phone on me. I started to go in and out of consciousness. I blacked out.