Aftermath of the Game

Baseball isn't a complicated sport to play. But it takes skill and strategy. About halfway through the game, when my team was playing field, I looked up at the bleachers. Cheyenne wasn't sitting in her seat. She always sat in the same place we first kissed. She wasn't at my game. I was more heartbroken then compared to the night she broke up with me over text. Well the game ended with a 20-22 score. We lost by 2 points! Omg how humiliating that time was. We could have won if Mikey had hit a homerun. It could have gotten me and Dylan in to home. We could have tied the game and gotten another inning to get more points. We could have won! Oh bloody hell! (I'm not British but that line seemed to fit perfect in this situation!) Well we lost, that's all that matters in the end. I walked into the locker room and got in the shower. I changed into a blue polo shirt and cargo shorts. After I left school I decided I needed some food. I pulled in to the diner parking lot. I texted Gavin to see if he wanted something to eat. He said he would be there in 5. I sat down at a table. My phone lit up, Cheyenne.Mersey 98 sent you a message. I opened Instagram. "I hope you go to hell" it said, "you didn't even try to fight for me. I am the best girl you will ever have Jake Brandon Sull" I responded, "yeah okay. I already have a new girlfriend. I won't be needing you anymore." I felt a tap on my shoulder. "Well aren't you savage," it was Gavin. "So who is this new girlfriend you speak so highly of?" he asked. I look up from my phone. A gorgeous tall blonde with glistening green eyes is standing there. She was wearing a waitress outfit with a sky blue button down shirt and one of those skirt things that holds straws and silverware with tan pants. Her makeup was perfect. She had winged eyeliner and shimmering green eyeshadow. (Wait, I'm a guy why am I noticing things like how she did her makeup this morning?!) "So what can I get for you guys?" she asked. "Um ill take a burger well done" Gavin said. "Okay what can I get for you?" she asked, looking at me. "Oh.. um.. uh.." I stuttered. Gavin kicked my leg under the table. "Oh.. yeah.. food.. right.. um.. Ill have the same as him." I said. "Sorry sir I didn't catch your name. "Oh.. right.. my name.." Gavin kicked me again. "Oh yeah my name is Jake!"