Cause and Effect

You know how if it rains the streets will be wet. And how if you spray a strong scent of something you might sneeze. It's the butterfly effect. If we do one thing it will lead to another. If we take one path in life the end result might be the same as the other path but the road and the experiences will be different. You might choose to take the straight path, all positive things happen. The other path is a little curved. Some negative but positives to balance it all out. In the end, you don't get that chance to learn from your mistakes because you took the "fairytale" road. The "reality" road would have taught you to count your blessings. Well I kissed my best friend, I'm gonna have to live with that fact the rest of my life. I can't go back and change it. I missed the date with Cheyenne, it might have been the best night of my life, or it could have been the worst. I will never know. But what is gonna occur because of those small moments. Well, I lost my girlfriend. But I'm falling for my best friend. I need to clear my mind. I just need to get out of town. Yeah that's a good idea. But where would I go. I thought I could get passed this drama. My mind was becoming a crazy hell house. I'm considering life and death. It's all a matter if I can live past all these troubles.