11

'Vik?'
'Josh?'
'Simon?'
'JIDE?'
'Caaaaaal?'
I called everyone who could have been in the house, hoping someone would come to Tesco's with me, but there was no reply.
Until, that is, I got to the door.
'You okay?' I heard Vik shout from our room.
'Do you wanna go Tesco's?' I yelled back.
'One sec.'
We took Vik's car because he said he wanted to drive anyway.
He had his hands on the wheel, and I could see his arms tense through the thin material of his t-shirt.
I watched how he moved, how he breathed.
There was something about him that meant I couldn't look away, no matter how hard I tried.
'Are you looking at my huge muscles?' he laughed, as he stopped at a red light and looked at me.
I blushed.
'No, course not.'
Vik smirked again, focusing again on driving.
We arrived at Tesco, where he started running around the shop.
Everything he picked up came with a shit pun.
'Lettuce?' I asked.
'Oh, lettuce get the lettuce!' he giggled. I groaned, but couldn't help but smile, and walked away with the trolley.
He arrived behind me a second later, a bottle of orange Fanta in his hand.
'Fanta-tasting!' I laughed slightly, once again walking away.
When he caught up, he threw a bottle of ketchup in the trolley. I raised an eyebrow.
'No pun?'
He looked at the bottle for a second, and then at me.
'Can you ketchup, can you, can you ke... ketch.... ketchup?' he was laughing uncontrollably as he spoke, and so was I, my eyes watering.
It was so shit, but still somehow so funny.
'Thank you for laughing.' he said when we had finally calmed down, in the drinks aisle of Tesco. There was no one else around, just us, and Pepsi Max, and Fruit Twist Fanta.
'What?'
'None of the boys laugh at my jokes when we come shopping.'
I looked in the trolley, thinking hard.
I picked up a box of donuts, a smile playing on my lips.
'I donut believe they don't find it funny!' I said, as me and Vik both fell into fits of giggles again.
Next thing I knew, he stopped laughing.
Next thing I knew, he pressed his lips against mine.
Next thing I knew, I was kissing him back.

~~
longest chapter so far?? oh well