14

You'd think it would be hard, keeping a relationship like ours secret in a house full of 6 friends- but considering we were meant to be sharing a bedroom, and all the said boys were very easily distracted, it was incredibly simple.
Until, of course, Vik started getting a bit less... innocent.
'Harry? You coming down for food?' Simon shouted up the stairs. I jumped up from Vik's desk and hurtled down the stairs, taking a seat next to Josh and opposite Vik. Simon was opposite Josh, and Freezy was at the head of the table. JJ and the other Cal were out.
'Sorry, we got a huge one- Jide didn't tell us he wasn't gonna be home.'
'Jesus!' Josh laughed as he saw the size of the slices.
'It's okay. Harry likes big things.' Vik said from opposite me, smirking.
'Mad!' Simon laughed, as Josh shot me a knowing glance.
I kicked Vik under the table, glaring at him discreetly- however, he grabbed my foot with his instead, brushing them against mine in a game of footsie that was not discreet.
I pulled my foot away, blushing, and he winked at me. 
About ten minutes later, I saw Cal's head shoot up from his phone.
'Vik?' he started, 'Why the fuck are you rubbing your feet on me?'
Vik froze, and then burst out laughing.
'Sorry. Trying to get Harry- inside banter.'
Cal looked at him in a sidelong glance.
I tried so hard to contain my laugh.
Suddenly, Vik stood up, his plate clean.
'I'm going back upstairs. This has been nice, but recording is nicer.' he joked, as he left his plate on the counter.
'You gonna join him, Harry?' Josh asked, grinning.
'No. I'm gonna stay with you guys. Vik's a big boy, he'll be fine.' I said, smiling sweetly- until I realised I had called him a 'big boy', and therefore only attracted more attention to myself.
I giggled along with everyone else, and followed them into the lounge.
I got my phone out when everyone was distracted by the film Josh chose.
I opened up my chat history with Vik.

'You're not so bloody innocent, are you?'

~~