23

'I want to do it properly.' he said to me that night, as we lay together in his bed.
'Do what?' I asked, looking up at him.
'Come out.'
I smiled, as I felt his heart beat raise slightly at just the phrase.
'Okay.'
'Okay?' he sounded confused.
'Okay. I know I wasn't sure before- but now I know. I know this won't work if we hide it. If we want this to work, we need to tell people- and I want it to work.'
I could see Vik blushing, and I leaned up to kiss his cheeks.
'You look pretty when you blush.' I murmured.
'You make me feel so gay.' he laughed, as I lay back down against his chest.
'Well I'd be worried if I made you feel straight.' I commented.
Vik just laughed.
'Shut up.' he replied.
'Make me.' I said seductively, propping myself up on my elbow and looking longingly into his eyes.
Next thing I knew, I was on the floor, all the breath knocked out my body.
'Oofh.' I breathed, as I lay on my back.
'Made you!' I heard Vik cry triumphantly from up on the bed.
'Didn't!' I breathed, pulling myself back onto the bed and straddling his hips. He leaned up at the waist and pressed his lips against mine, pulling me into a slow but passionate kiss that once again knocked the air out of my body.
'Did.' he whispered into my ear.
Goddammit.

~~