Bleachers- Germany x Reader [REQUEST]

"One more lap, Class 1!" You heard your gym teacher- Coach Elizabeta- yell, after blowing her whistle. You were sitting down on the side of the track, wiping sweat off your forehead. It was your least favorite part of the day.

Then he ran by.

His golden hair, his crystal blue eyes, his strong build. He wasn't even breaking a sweat.

Never mind, it was the best part of the day.

"Class 2! Get up! Your break is over!" The coach yelled, causing you and a couple other kids to groan and get up. You joined the rest of the students, running just fast enough that your gym teacher wouldn't consider it 'slacking'.

After three laps, you felt a sharp stab in your left abdomen. You placed your left arm on your head to stop the cramp, but it wouldn't completely go away.

You winced and trudged along, knowing you only had two more to go.

"(F/N)! You better not be slowing down!"

     You forced a sarcastic smile and shook your head. God, how you wanted to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Coach was-a really tough today." You heard an Italian voice ring. You had just left the girls' locker room and you were heading towards the school doors.

     "He's always tough, idiota" a rougher voice, also Italian, said. You swore he was still wheezing and panting.

    "Well y- (F/N)!!" The boy you know as Feliciano stopped talking and tackled you in a hug.

    "Hi Feli, hi Lovi." You said, chuckling. "Where were you guys? I had to run alone."

    "Coach Ivan made our class do suicides in the parking lot." Lovino, the older of the two, grumbled.

     "Wow, that sounds really sucky. We just ran the whole time."

     "Good for you." Feliciano said, with a pouting bottom lip.

     "Well, I guess it could've been... worse..." Your voice trailed off as the blonde from before walked by. He looked stern, but lonely at the same time. You watched him walk by, causing the two Italians to follow your gaze.

     "Why-a are you staring at the potato-eater?" Lovino asked, rather rudely.

     "Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to. Wait, what did you call him?" You replied, wondering what the boy's real name was. You watched him for so long yet you knew nothing about him.

     "Don't-a listen to Lovino. That is my-a friend Ludwig!" Feli said, walking over to him. "Hey Ludwig! Lud! Heeyyyy, Hey, hey, can you hear me?!" Feliciano clung onto the boy and tapped his shoulder repeatedly.

     "Ja, I can hear you." The boy called Ludwig said. "It would be hard not to."

     He's German? Hot... You thought, gawking over his accent. Your cheeks flushed the more you watched him.

"This-a is (F/n)!" Feli said, yanking him by the arm towards you. You mentally panicked and then slapped on a smile.