Coconut Zebra Cake

Ingredients:
Chocolate Batter:
-6 tablespoons cocoa powder
-1 tablespoon granulated sugar
-1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
-6 tablespoons coconut milk (or whole milk)
White Batter:
-3 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon salt
-2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, at room temperature
-2 1/2 cups granulated sugar
-5 large eggs, room temperature
-1 teaspoon vanilla
-1 teaspoon coconut extract
-3/4 cup coconut milk (or whole milk)
-2 tablespoons milk
Glaze:
-2/3 cup bittersweet chocolate chips
-1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
-1/2 cup coconut milk (or heavy whipping cream)
-1/3 cup sweetened coconut flakes

Instructions:
Cakes:
Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease a bundt pan with shortening and then flour. In a mixing bowl, mix the cocoa powder, sugar and flour together. Mix in the milk and then set aside. In another mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar together for 2 minutes. Beat in the eggs, one a time. Mix in the vanilla and coconut extracts. Next, alternate between mixing in the flour mixture and the coconut milk in three batches until smooth. Add 2 cups of the batter to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined. Then mix 2 tablespoons milk to the vanilla batter (this will help make the batter thinner and work better to create the stripes). Spoon about 1/4 cup vanilla batter into each side of the bundt pan. Then spoon 1/4 cup chocolate batter on top of the vanilla batter. Continue layering spoonfuls of vanilla and chocolate batter. Occasionally give the pan a gently shake to help the batter spread. Place in the bundt pan in the center of the oven and bake for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let the cake cool on a wire rack for 15 minutes and then remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
Glaze:
Place chocolate and coconut extract in a bowl and pour hot coconut milk (or cream) on top. Cover with a plate or plastic wrap and let it sit for 2 minutes and then whisk together until smooth. Let cool for 5 minutes and then pour over the top of the bundt cake. Sprinkle with coconut flakes. Let set before slicing and serving.