Chapter 20

(A/N): 200 FOLLOWERS SJSKSJMEKZJSMAMNWN WHAT THE ACTUAL -bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep- OH MY IRENE HOW THE
-bleeeeeeeeep- DID THIS HAPPEN SJSJMAJSJWJJSAKHSHSK

Zane's POV-
I drive to the diner alone. Garroth wanted to drive with me to make sure I was safe, but I told him it was no big deal. I'm a big boy now. Big bad daddy can't hurt me anymore.
I arrive at the place, a small diner, and see Garte's fancy car parked a few spots down. This is going to be great. It's only for one night, only for one night...keep it cool.
I take a deep breath, and step inside.
"Hello, I'm here with the Ro'Meaves?" I tell the waiter, and she nods and brings me to the table. Garroth sat there, talking to our mother. I love our mother. Vylad was silent. And...there he was. Garte. That foul, evil man known as my father. "Zuzu, dear, there you are! Have a seat!"
I obliged, sitting next to my brothers. No way am I sitting next to him. I silently listen to mom babble. Garte stares us down. He obviously didn't want to be here either.
"So, GarGar, found yourself a girl yet?" Mom asked happily, and Garroth nearly choked on his food. If only she knew. "No, Mummy! No one yet!" Garroth said, tense.
"Oh, come on! One of my babies had to have attracted someone they like?" We all shook our heads.
"We'll all find someone eventually, Mom." I roll my eyes as I speak. "Don't worry."
"Gah! But I want grandbabies!" Mom pouted, and now it was my turn to tense up. Oh, she's getting a grandbaby...not exactly how she planned, or I planned, for that matter, but she's getting one all the same.
Vylad saw me and decided to change the topic. "So. Mom. I love your outfit. Where'd you get it?" He asked, and Mom instantly started blabbing about the thing she loves almost as much as us: shopping.
I was worried, though. Garte had also seen me tense up. And I had to spend the night with him. Irene please, save me.
The night dragged on, and finally it was time to leave. Both a curse and a blessing. We paid the bill and headed home. Garte was following me to my place. One night. One night.
Please, Irene, protect me. Protect me from the monster formally known as my father.