Chapter 29

(A/N): I AM MOVING INTO MY HOUSE TOMORROW! YESSS!!!
That might screw up my update schedule so if I don't update, that's why!
VERY SHORT
Oh, and has anyone figured out what Max meant? I think it has something to do with Twitter at 8...

Vylad's POV-
Dante and I were watching TV, snuggled up on the couch. It's been a week or two since Garroth got out of the hospital. Oh, and Zane and Travis are a thing now! How cool is that!
Garrance got home just fine. Laurence seems to be his normal self again. As for me and Dante...we've been getting along just fine. I smile slightly to myself as I lay my head on his chest. He's really amazing. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.
Dante smiles down at me and runs a hand through my hair. I wanted to just fall asleep, but I just had four cups of coffee so I won't be going down anytime soon.
The phone rang. Gah, it's all the way over there. I groaned and sat up, earning a whimper of protest from Dante, and went to answer it.
I was answered with gibberish. "Um...hello?" I look at the phone. It's Travis's number. It sounded like he was hyperventilating. "Vylad help! I don't know what to do! Should I call a hospital!?"
"Travis...calm down. Tell me what's happening. Slowly."
"Well..." Travis took a deep breath and explained his situation slowly. Oh Irene. Holy mother of Irene. "I'll be over in five!" I flew upstairs to get properly dressed, quickly brushing my hair. "DANTE! GET DRESSED WE GOTTA GO!"
Dante came up. "What?"
"Just get dressed we have to go I'll explain in the car!" I yelled hurriedly before running down and hopping in the car. I waited a few antagonizing minutes before Dante finally hurried down. "Where too?" He asked as he started up the car.
"Zane and Travis's place." I reply.
"Why?" Dante lifted an eyebrow curiously.

"Because Zane's baby is coming."