Chapter 31

(A/N): Sorry Wattpad was being a bitch and didn't let me update.  AND I SWEAR TO IRENE I WROTE THIS PART FOUR TIMES AND IT DIDN'T SAVE IF IT DOES IT AGAIN-

Anyways, after this story I'm thinking of doing some other fandoms as well, or maybe a crossover. Here they are:

Attack on Titan (Eremin is lyfe)

Minecraft Story Mode (WHY DOES NO ONE SHIP PETRA AND LUKAS)

The Phan Phandom (Hehehe)

Can you guys suggest one for me? Or maybe a MCD crossover? Or just a plain MCD one? IDK.

Dante's POV-

I flipped over the egg in the pan, quite sloppily I might add, as Vylad thumped down the stairs, rubbing his eyes. "Morning, Vylad." I smiled at him and he flopped down, sprawling across the kitchen table.  Did I mention he's not a morning person? 

"Go away." He mumbled, burying his face in the table. Only Vylad can somehow get comfortable on a table, I'm telling you.

"But I'm making food." I wiggled my eyebrows at him and he jolted up.  "Food?!" He asked, and I chuckled, slipping the eggs onto a plate. "All yours. And I made coffee."

That woke Vylad up. If there's one thing Vlyad loves more than sleeping, maybe even more than me, it's food. Probably not more than me. Hopefully not...

Within a few minutes Vylad had gulped the whole thing down and was back to cheery, energetic Vylad. "So, how's Zanvis and the baby?" I asked Vylad. 

"They're doing good. Two months old. She's growing fast." Vylad chuckled. "Zane still won't let Garroth hold her."

"I wonder if he ever will." I laugh. 

Vylad laughs as well, then goes silent staring off into space. I raise an eyebrow. "Vylad, you in their?"

Vylad jumped, startled, and blushed furiously. "Oh! Sorry. It's nothing, I was just-um...." Vylad sighed.  "Dante...do you think we'd ever have a child? I mean, Garroth and Laurence were talking about it, and I-I kinda wanted one....not that we need to have one! It's jist a suggestion!" Vylad said quickly, biting his lip. I nearly spit out my coffee. Vylad wanted a kid?  Oh...I never thought about having kids with someone. Settling down. It was never really a priority. I couldn't see a future with Nicole. Kawaii~Chan. Any of the girls I've ever been with. But I can see one with Vylad. I can see us growing old. Having children. I can see that. And it suprises me that I can. But...don't I love him? Isn't this what I want? I shouldn't be suprised. I've known all along that this is for real. It's not one of my silly games I play. I love Vylad. And hey, a kid would be nice...

"Vylad, of course I'd want a kid. I'd love one. And I know you would too.  Just...not yet, alright? We just starting dating like, six months ago."

Vylad jumped. "Of course not right now! I meant in the future! But...thanks Dante." He smiled and hugged me, and I couldn't help thinking, this is how it's supposed to be. 

When Travis admitted he liked Zane, he told me first, being his best friend; I thought he was insane. His eyes got all dreamy when he talking about him. He said every time he smiled, or laughed, or touched him, he fell in love all over again. He said he wanted to be with Zane forever. I didn't understand. How can you be with someone forever?  How can you fall in love with someone all over again every time you look into their eyes? Now I understand. I get it now. I understand future. 

I understand my future with you, Vylad Ro'Meave.