13 : Anna

Lmao okay so I know I said it wouldn't be updated today but all my plans cancelled. 

Lemme stop , I had no plans. 😂😂

So , enjoy these next two chapters .

| Anna | Hospital | Parking Garage |

As soon Jayden and Kayla pulled Ariyanah and Rosa off of Ava , I got a hold of that bitch.

You see , I didn't like Ava ever since I met her ass. When I first met her , she came off shady. Whenever Jayden wasn't around , she'd say some slick ass shit to either me , or Ariyanah. I tried to give her a chance to see if I was judging her too early , but hell nah. That was exactly who she was. So ian like that bitch.

So here I am ontop of her throwing punches straight to her face. 

Most girls like to pull hair , but me? Hell nah. Ion pull hair , I throw punches. 

Ariyanah: Get that bitch , Peaches!

Ariyanah tried to run back up but Kayla got a hold of her before she could even step on Ava's hair. Skylar was trying to get me off of Ava , but I wanted blood coming out her mouth , nose and eyes , if that is possible.

I got up.

Me: Get up bitch.

Ava just laid there. 

Did I kill her? 

She moved.

So no? Well damn.

Ava slowly got up.

Ava: Is that all you got?

She laughed and I kicked her in the stomach then I ran up on her. 

I should've ran up on her then kicked her in the stomach , but oh well.

I began throwing punches to her throat , trying to cut off her airways.

Skylar: Anna , you gone kill the bitch!

Me: I might just be aiming for that.

I grabbed her by the throat and slammed her ass on the ground making her head hit the ground pretty hard. I grabbed her face and forced her to look at me.

Me: You picked the wrong people to fuck with bitch.

I began kicking her in the head. Before I knew it I was pulled off of her by two people. Jayden went over to Ava and crouched by her.

Me: You gone take your favorite in the hospital?

Jayden: My favorite is already in the hospital. Nice job Anna. 

She dragged Ava by her hair back to the hospital. I turned around to see who was pulling me back. It was Skylar and Cameron.

When did Cameron get here.

Skylar: You good now?

Me: Yeah. I'm good.

They let me go and I walked over to Ariyanah.

Ariyanah: You beat that ass huh.

I laughed and clapped her up like a dude. We had a weird bond but its awesome at the same time.

Me: Hell yeah. That bitch needed to learn. 

Rosa: Pinche pendejo. ( Fucking asshole )

Kayla: Watch your mouth.

Rosa: Sorry.

Danielle: So are we gone go see Jayda now or wait a bit.

Kayla: We should wait a bit , security might try to escort us again.