34: Welcome To England

Ariyanah | 7:58 am

We got off the plane minutes ago and now we were in the airport waiting for the driver

Jayda: Woah. What city are we in?

Karlie: Birmingham.

Thomas: Its so beautoful here. Rosa thank you for inviting us!

He jumped up and down with Kashya.

Rosa: Yeah yeah pipe it down a notch its still morning time.

Jayda: She's not much of a morning person.

Kashya: Much of?

Jayda: Eh yeah your right, she's not a morning person at all.

They laughed a bit. Kayla wrapped her arms around me from behind making me junp a bit because she was walking with Jayden and Skylar. I looked up and she leaned down. I pecked her lips.

Me: I love you.

Kayla: I love you too.

She went back to Skylar and Jayden and I stayed with Danielle and Jayda.

Karlie: It's here! Is everybody here? I made a list so when I call out your name say something.

Me: That's so grade school.

Karlie: Which is perfect for you lot cause you like to act like your still in grade school.

Danielle faked a gasp.

Danielle: How rude.

We began to put our bags in the limo.

Karlie began to do roll call and of course everybody was here.

Karlie: Okay everybody in.

We all got in the limo and I was laying on Kayla's lap going back to sleep.

| 20 minutes later |

I kept being shaken.

Me: Leave me alone.

Kayla: C'mon wake up baby.

Me: Why?

Kayla: We're here.

I groaned and opened my eyes while sitting up. I noticed Lauren looking at me but not my face. I felt Kayla's arms come around and do something to my shirt. I looked down and saw her fixing my shirt seeing as how my bra was nearly almost out.

Kayla: Keep your fucking eyes to yourself before I take your eyeballs out of your fucking head.

Lauren quickly diverted her eyes and I got out of the limo.

Karlie: Welcome to England!

I was so excited to be here.

Karlie: Okay so I got 4 rooms. A room for Lauren and I, Rosa and her friends, Jayda and the girls and Skylar and the other girls.