14.

Keith's POV
We walk down the side walk to the club across the street. Lance walks at the back of the group with me.
"Excited?" He asks. I shrug, it not like I've never been to a club before. "Wait right here." Lance says as he runs into a flower shop. I lean against a light post and watch as he buys blue and red flowers. We walks back out and starts weaving the flowers together. Once finished he places it on top of my head, I look in the reflection of the shop window and see he made a flower crown.
"Where'd you learn to do that?" I ask. He just smiles and keeps walking. We finally approach the club and walk in. Music is blasting and people are dancing and drinking. It reminds me of the first party we had this semester.

    "Let's go find a table." Pidge orders. We sit down at a booth facing the dance floor and a waitress walks up to us. Her blonde hair is tied into a ponytail and she's wearing heavy makeup.
     "Is there anything you boys would like to start out with?" She asks. She looks up from her notepad and blushes. She quickly turns around and walks away. Lance stands up banging his knee into the table.
    "Victoria wait!"

__________
I'm sorry this is SO short! I haven't updated in a while, I've been really busy. Tomorrow I go to this weird art thing and on Sunday I get to meet some YouTubers! I'll try to upload more often!