9.

Keith's POV
     I sit down at a wooden table in the library with a book. I open the cover and start reading when I hear a familiar laugh across the room. I glance up from my book and see Lance talking with the librarian. I keep my head low and try concentrating on the book, but it's kind of hard to do that when you know you're being watched. I slowly peek up and see Lance sitting on the table right in front of me. "Whatcha reading?" He asks. He tilts his head and reads the cover. "Astro physics. Interesting." I nod my head.
     "Yep, just trying to study." I say as I burry my head in my book. It turns quiet. Too quiet.

     "You just got, pranked!" Lance whisper/yells as he grabs my book and runs. I stand up and chase after him. He laughs and hides behind a book shelf.
     "Give it back" I whisper. He sticks out his tongue and runs. I follow him to the back of the library, he bumps into people causing them to drop their books and papers. I run faster and catch up to him. I jump onto his back and we topple over. "Point Keith." We burst out laughing and the librarian hushes us, so we laugh quieter. "Seriously though, I need to study." I tell him.
     "Can I help you?" He asks with a smile.
"Uh, sure." I smirk.

- One Hour Later -

     After an hour of studying, We walk to the cafeteria to get dinner. I sit down with my tray at our table, Pidge is still thinking about Shiro and hunk is inhaling his food. "Did she tell him yet?" I ask hunk. He stops eating and shrugs.
     "I don't think so." I look over at the day dreaming Pidge.
     "You need to tell him." She looks at me and sulks.
     "You know I can't." She says sadly as she eats her salad. Lance comes and sits down at the table. He silently eats his food, which isn't like him at all. Finally, he stops.
     "I have an announcement. Me and Victoria are dating."

___________
Shortest chapter yet, but I will update again today so don't worry! Thank you all for voting, commenting and adding my story to your reading lists. It means a lot!