21.

Keith's POV
     I open my eyes and see that I'm in the nurses office. I look around the room, the walls are covered in cheesy posters and it smells of rubbing alcohol. "I see you're finally awake." A voice from behind me laughs. I turn and see a woman barely taller then me with long brown hair digging around in the cabinets. She's wearing a white coat so I assume it's the nurse.
     "How long have I been out?" I ask. She turns to face me and smiles. She has a beauty mark near her right eye and speaking of her eyes, they're bright gold.
     "About a half hour, not to long." She responds. She turns up the radio and starts to bob her head to the music."You can head down to your dorm after I check to make sure you don't have a concussion." She walks over and shines a light in my eyes, close up I can see she has a small nose stud. She starts quietly singing to the song when the rapping part plays. Band geek as a nurse? Alright.

     She finishes and writes something on her clip board then tells me I can leave.
     "Sorry, I never caught your name." She smiles.
     "Mrs Levinia." She says with a wink. I nod awkwardly then walk out of the office. Why did I black out? Oh right, Lance. I walk back to my dorm and knock on lances door. He comes to the door and I jump into his arms, kissing him. He hugs me back.
     "Do you have to go?" I cry. He comforts me.
     "I don't want to but the principal says I have to." I hold Lance tighter and cry.
     "I don't want to be alone again, you said you wouldn't leave me." I here him sigh. He holds me as we stand in the yellow lighted hallway.
_________________
Next chapter will be longer! The song the nurse is listening to is above.