15.

((OMG this is crazy! This book is already at 1k reads!🎉 thank you all for the support!))

Lance's POV
I chase after Victoria until she runs into the employee only room. I walk inside but security stops me and escort me back to our table.
"I thought you were over her." Pidge says.
"I am, I just want to know if she's okay." I tell them. Keith looks away from me and avoids my gaze. The music is blasting and people start going to the dance floor. Keith stands up and goes over to the bar; he sits down on one of the stools and orders something. I walk over and sit next to him and order a drink. "Wanna dance?" I ask Keith. He blushes but shakes his head.
"No, it's fine." He says as he takes a sip from his cup. I grab his hand and pull him onto the dance floor. I start dancing to the music and Keith blushes. He face palms and peeks up and sees me dancing. I grab his hands and dance with him as he laughs. The rest of the gang comes onto the floor and dances with us.

     "Are you having fun yet?" I ask Keith. He fixes his flower crown and beams.
    "I guess." He walks over to the bar and takes another sip from his drink. "Where's Pidge?" He asks me. I look around and don't spot her anywhere.
     "I'll check the bathrooms." I say as I walk to the girls room. I knock on the door and peek in. "You in here Pidge?" I call into the bathroom.
     "Yeah coming! Can you call Shiro and have him come over here and join us?" I pull out my phone.
     "Yep calling right now!"

- 10 minutes later -

Shiro walks into the club and we wave him over.
     "What's up guys? Where's Pidge?" He asks when he meets up with us.
     "I'm right here." Shiro turns around and gasps. Pidge is wearing a gorgeous red dress and has makeup on. Pidge explains to Shiro that she had to dress as a boy so she could attend the university. "You probably hate me but-" Shiro cuts her off and kisses her on the lips. Pidge blushes hard. We all clap as they pull apart.
     "Let's go dance." Shiro says with a smile.
________
Yay! A new update! Sorry i haven't posted in a while.