Chapter 1. It was Over

Woke up, it was 5 o'clock. Finally, it was morning.

After such a hard struggle I was able to sleep, that too only for half an hour. Besides, my doubts didn't let me do that.

The night before was one of my worst nights. The pain made me realize it was neither a dream nor a fake, what had happened last night. It was still hard to believe. It felt like a part of me had died last night.

He was gone. He not only left the city that time but left me also. Just giving it a thought, killed me from inside out.
I got up from bed and opened my drawer, searched for a box, a diary and some photographs. Those were his pieces that I was left with.

I picked up my dairy, an old and quite fragile one and sat next to the door of my balcony. It was partially opened and wind blew my hair in a messy way. As I opened my diary, a letter fell:

"Dear Megan

I don't love you because I see the moon bigger or hear background songs when I'm with you, but I love you because I can hardly see anyone or anything else when I'm with you.

From your stupidest question to your flawless beauty, I love everything. You are my girl and I know that I belong to you. Now I know the reason why I came to this world and the reason is you.

My life is nothing without you. I was aware of the the word 'love' but you gave it a meaning, I was aware with the word 'life' but you gave it a meaning. You make me laugh, you make me live. I love you.

I wish our relationship lasts till my last breath.

Yours Sameer."

"Then why? Why did you went away?" I said as my throat got choked with the pressure and the pain that was inside.

I burst into tears. It felt that I'd never see him again. There were a hundred knives in my heart and a thousand questions in my head.

Sameer Sharma, who was not only my boyfriend but also my best friend and my mentor.

Our love story was a drama kind of romance, yet my favourite. We were known as 'love birds' or 'the lucky ones'. But now that magic was nowhere.

When I first saw him he was like monsoon in the midst of hot and dry desert, where I was way too afraid to find a mirage. But when I got to know him, it felt so relieved, I felt revived. He proved that he was real and so was his love. But now maybe that magic will be a tragedy.

************************************
Author's Note-

First of all thank you for opening my story...

*All Rights Are Reserved*

You steal my work, I'll steal your life! XD

Byeee! :D