Chapter 21. Completely Lost

Getting up, getting ready, crying bitterly, staring out of the windows, doing nothing at all and staying up late became a normal routine.

This behaviour was scaring hell out of my family and friends.

A month passed like this and it was finally February.

In March, we had our final exams, people were afraid that I would fail but I really scored good marks.

Bedsides, everyhing was on the other side and my career on the other.

March passed too. But the feeling of losing him, and the pain was still fresh. He had blocked me from everywhere including his life.

Nothing was becoming better, it kept on getting worse.

Soon, in April, I started hiding my pain behind a nice, bright smile.

Only my teddy bear knew how much I cried myself to sleep.

Seeing other couples, pricked a needle in my heart.

I indulged myself in shooting more and more. Soon after I hardly had time to give it a thought.

But yes, that feeling of emptiness was still somewhere there. People including my parents thought I had move on, but honestly there was not a single second that I didn't think of him.

I had no clue where he was, and with whom he was.

And so the years passed by...

************************************
Author's Note-

Most of you must be thinking that this the end of the story, but it ain't.

So, do you guys think that Megan will get over her past?

Let me know your views in the comments below! :)

Till the next time.....

Bubieee! :D