Chapter 2. Before I met him

My life before I met him was super ordinary. I was an ordinary teenage girl who went to school just to fulfil her parents' expectations.

My family included seven members, grandpa, grandma, mum, dad, my little sister and my kitten, Sugar.

I had an aunt, Chahat Srivastav and two cousins too, Mady and Gary who were usually found at our place.

My grandfather, has silver locks. But has the most calm smile in the whole universe.

My grandmother is the most practical woman ever. She has black hair, a quite wrinkled face yet very beautiful. Despite her generation, she is really open minded and a very straightforward lady.

My mother is quite short in height, the strongest person I've ever met. She has long hair, brown eyes and was no less beautiful than a white pearl. All my ups and my downs, I had her by my side.

My father, my king. He is tall, with an innocent face and awesome sense of humour. He wears spectacles.

My sister is thin, tanned and had black- blunt hair. She has naughty face with a positive attitude. She is the one whom I love the most and the most adorable thing that I've ever seen.

My aunt was more like a mother to me.

My brothers, Mady and Gary both were as mischievous as 'Stuart Little', I always enjoyed their company.

In my ups, and my downs I had one thing in common always, that was my family's support.

Just like any other girl, I too believed in fairy tales, magic and of course true love.

The world was full of magic as long as I was dreaming but in reality my life was ordinary and accustomed.

"Megan? Megan! Get up!" my mother opened the window as she shouted.

"Five more minutes." I replied.

"Not even a single second! Get up right now!" she snatched my blanket.

"That was rude. I guess I'm having fever, I should stay at home."

"No! You're not!" she pulled me up.

"Ahah! I hate mornings" I cribbed.

"Why don't you watch the next episode?" she taunted.

Perhaps I slept late just because I was watching my favourite serial.

I stared.

"What? Go and brush your teeth, wash your face. You're coffee is ready."

"Okay."

"Mom! Megan again touched my cupboard!" my sister shouted.

"What? What happened now?" mom replied.

The voices faded as I shut the door of my bathroom.

Mornings started with the ring of alarms, a cup of coffee and mum's scolding.

My worst problem then was to get up early for school, I'd never understand why my little sister, Shannaya was always excited for going to school.

My school life was simple, I almost disliked everyone and was also disliked by almost everyone.

Not big but my friend circle was enjoyment, including, Sneha Swaika, a filmy girl with long hair and broad simple face, Amaya Singh, a girl with a little dark complexion yet a pretty face and Anushka Mukherjee, who was as insane as me with short curly hair and the cutest face ever.

Others were there whom I used to talk but not much.

I was a normal person, who had so many dreams and was mostly involved in day-dreaming. I had a lots and lots of hobbies.

A little chubby girl, with long height, medium wavy hair and fair complexion, that's me.

I was never fond of big and popular groups. I hated those high-fashioned butterflies. Besides, Mum always said that beauty lies within.