Prologue

Lenori was walking through the hallways of Greenhaven. The Four Fallen has returned, summoned as Spirit Animals a few weeks ago. Unfortunately, the Conquerors got to Uraza and her human partner, Abeke first. Right now, the rest of the four were heading their way to Amaya to find Arax the Ram's talisman.

Lenori sighed worriedly and kept on walking. Suddenly, she wasn't walking through the hallways anymore. Instead, she was in the plains. Amayan plains. That's when she saw a gyrfalcon flying high in the skies. Suddenly, she spotted a pure white rabbit hopping along the grass nearby. There was a neigh and she turned around to see a huge, majestic, brown horse galloping towards her.

Dust clouded her vision and when it cleared, she found herself in the savannas. Niloan savannas. A cheetah bolted from out of the tall grass and ran into the horizon. Suddenly, a huge leopard came out of nowhere and was running straight for Lenori.

She closed her eyes then opened them to find herself in a bamboo forest. Zhongese bamboo forest. She saw a fox running from bush to bush, making sure no one sees it. She heard a snapping sound and she turned around to see a giant panda munching on some bamboo stalks.

The scene suddenly changed and she was in a forest. Euran forest. A lynx burst out the bushes nearby followed by a growling wolf. As soon as they disappeared, a huge roar made her spin around. Right in front of her was a huge, brown grizzly bear. To her surprise, it seemed to be staring at her as if it could see her.

Just then, the scene changed and she was looking out the eyes of the gyrfalcon she had seen in Amaya. Below her were all the rest of the animals she had seen and they were charging towards the Conquerors with their Spirit Animals. To her surprise, the ten animals had only weaken the Spirit Animals but they seemed to be free of control from their human partners.

A deep voice echoed through her head, "Find the Ten Keepers who will free those who are captured."

And just like that, she was back in the hallways of Greenhaven.

Hi guys, this is my first ever fan-fiction that i'm writing. It's about my favorite book series called Spirit Animals. Please read the books cause they're awesome. Anyways, stay tuned for chapter one!

Updated: Um...WARNING: There will be may errors. Just re-reading this makes me cringe at some parts. I'm sorry guys for the lack of detail and the many errors you may find in this book. I promise that it'll get more detailed once it gets to book two and three.

Don't ask why it's like this. I wrote this at night so my brain was still half-asleep.